Myntra sucks

Arjun

Skilled
Over the last 1-2 years on many occasions when i ordered from Myntra i received wrong size or wrong product. In April I ordered a shirt which did not fit so exchanged for another size, in exchange they sent the same size again. I exchanged again but their delivery guy said you ordered X size and are returning Y size so he refused pickup. I told him you delivered Y size thats why i am returning but he told me to speak to customer care. After this was sorted and pickup done , they sent wrong color. After being completely fed up i decided to keep the wrong color shirt.

Last week again i replaced a tshirt, again they sent the same size , when i called them they said the correct size is no longer in stock. I told them to send another color but the price was increased by 10% and i was not willing to pay more as i had ordered replacement when the shirt was in stock, they refused. So i cancelled the order and took refund.

Decided to not order from them again, i dont know how they keep sending incorrect items repeatedly.

Change the seller/brand and try.
My family has been shopping on myntra since years now and the size fit is 90% accurate and whenever we opted for replacement, the correct size was delivered across products- shoes/shirts/jeans/accessories etc.
Only on few occasions where the desired fit was oos, we opted for hassle-free refunds and each time the exp. was simply great!

The clothes I acquire from Myntra appear cheaper quality for whatever reason. Wish there were alternatives to physically visiting stores for it every time.

Have been buying from Myntra since its inception and foray into branded clothing. Would have placed 500+ orders till now. Not a single time received a wrong item or wrong size.

I have also been buying from Myntra since its inception , even before it was a clothing brand my first order was a coffee mug. There are some ridiculous inventory issues which have happended repeatedly after which i opended this thread. It happened to me atleast 7-8 times.

We too have been buying from myntra since its inception and my brother just last week bought clothes worth 14k in ongoing sale, no issues.

I don't know about clothes but the shoes they sell are mostly first copy. Bought a pair of reebok shoes but was not sure if it was a copy or original and checked with the reebok store near me and they confirmed it is a first copy by scanning the SKU bar code. The model number did not match the bar code. Returned the shoes.

Ordered same shorts offline and on myntra. You can feel the difference easily. In this instance I didn't care much for the cloth, liked the design more. So at 50% it was great.

Heres the problem - I got it for a discount. Mostly it sells for same price as offline shops or 10% lesser. lol.

More than copies of fakes, I think brands make different batches. And ones they sell to online retailers are probably made with more budget specs.

Last edited:
Things went well, most of the time, while I did my purchases through Myntra.. Few instances got me ridiculed, but these got sorted by customer executive.. my purchases, however are limited to only few apparel sections..

I have been using myntra for a good time now. and I've SpenT Enough and am an insider now.
I was spending to reach insider level with an expectation to have good discounts and stuff which not everyone get
But THERES NO SUCH THING AS DISCOUNTS for insiders. To me its all a scam Honestly. I haven't Got a single voucher which is worthy. Believe me when I say NOT A SINGLE VOUCHER. even after spending 20k Plus on Myntra
Whatever they say is BS. And Consumer support is TERRIBLE there.
I had to raise a query for same thing 3 times and It got solved, then as soon as the support member left it was back to its prior state
IMO Myntra SUCKS.

Back