N73 Music Edition has arrived ...

Well , i lost my Nokia 6681 a few days back during my college fest :( ... and infact was going on without a mobile for quite some days :( ... and then , a little stroke of luck .. and i managed to grab a N73 Music Edition :D .. take a look :

And man , was i happy when i opened up the box :D .... that darn screen is awesome , the sound is good :D ... and the camera is rocking particularly for a mobile :D ... but i do miss the applications that i used on my 6681 (that damm bugger who stole it is real lucky :p) ... so now , i'm only waiting for the OS to get some more applications .. .. but for now ... the one thing that really comes to my mind - It's Nice (Borat style :p) ..

Will update soon with some pics taken with the phone :D ..

BTW ... here is what i feel about the phone :

Good : Camera , Display , Sound , Interface ..

Bad : Headphones , Compatible Applications ...

I got the phone for 19.6k's inc. VAT :D ... so thats a good enough deal for me i guess .. specially since it was delivered right to my doorsteps :D ..

PS : Should have made this thread earlier as i got the phone around 4 or 5 days back , but was too busy getting the phone up'n'running

[QUOTE=deathvirus_me;58
B
I got the phone for 19.6k's inc. VAT :D .

awesome buy . congrtas.:hap2:
but little exp , its around 18.5k now.:p

techpal said:
[quote name='deathvirus_me']

I got the phone for 19.6k's inc. VAT :D .

awesome buy . congrtas.:hap2:

but little exp , its around 18.5k now.:p[/QUOTE]

Yeah .. i just heard today evening :p .. and the guy made me a new bill too :p .. 18.5k's :D ... either way ... cosider it delivered to your doorsteps :p ..

PS : Also offered a good deal .. now trying to decide between the N93i and the N95 :( .. darn ..

deathvirus_me said:
Yeah .. i just heard today evening :p .. and the guy made me a new bill too :p .. 18.5k's :D ... either way ... cosider it delivered to your doorsteps :p ..

PS : Also offered a good deal .. now trying to decide between the N93i and the N95 :( .. darn ..

so u selling n73?
me getting n95 this Week.
n95 alot better than n93i . n93i is even expensive than n95. n95 costs 31k and n93i around 32-32.5. even then n95 has 5 mp camera, 2.6"screen, gps, lighter, smaller, 3.5mm jack,stereosound and it comes bundled with 1 gb card as opposed to 128mb in n93i and also leather case.

n95...dont take that it has many issues...thats why its prices are down so fast..in service centre out of 20 phones 15 are n95.......uch bad is its situation..presently n73 me is the best solid peice now in market

magnet said:
n95...dont take that it has many issues...thats why its prices are down so fast..in service centre out of 20 phones 15 are n95.......uch bad is its situation..presently n73 me is the best solid peice now in market
n95 doesnt have any issue other than slightly wobbly slider (which was in the first batch which came later on problem was solved ) and short battery life.
new fw has already been released which improves the quality of pics even more(blue tint removed). so i dont see any reason of any issue. may be its too advanced for people to understand like GPS etc stuff.:p

Well , the N95 does have its issues .. but most of it should be solved with the updated firmware's ... but whatever .. now that i have a N73 .. its going to be hard to ever step down :p

Headphone sucks super uber bigtime :( ... infact i'm using my older 6681 headphone ... sounds a hell lot better :D ..

^Nice! But the P990i price has crashed..there was an ad in the Mumbai Mirror for a box-pack P990i with warranty for 20,490. Damn good price IMO.. that phone has improved beyond recognition with the latest firmwares.

Back