N82 finally in India

IceFusion

Skilled
Nokia Nseries, the multimedia sub brand of Nokia has launched the latest and much awaited Nokia N82 in the Indian market. The new Nokia N82 is a multimedia mobile phone optimized for photography, navigation and internet connectivity. The Nokia N82 is designed to offer photography enthusiasts an enhanced camera experience.

The Nokia N82 is finally available in the Indian market and is priced at Rs. 28,379.

That was preety fast of Nokia to get it in India.... Anyways... their pricing is as usual over the head.... Looking forward to this baby though... :D

lol ill get it once it touch 15k...but that wont b pretty soon....till than 3-4 more successor would b out..jus like n73me position right now

hi,
i had gone to check this phone out and was advised by the sales person to stay away from this phone....it would get very hot and had a bad battery life. Is this true....
i kind of liked the phone and was thinking of purchasing it...any cons?
Vivek

yeah man...saw the fone....some reviews say that the firmware is much stable than the n95....looks great too...worth every paise....unlik the n95...

as i said above .. just checked it at a local dealer, apart from looks :S its a killer phone :eek:hyeah: .. over the net, people are saying that battery is kind of poor ..but looking at specs .. its simply awesome ..personally waiting for this particular model .. i guess i have to wait more ..cos it does not look like a 23k handset especially in that silver avatar .. maybe the same design in black would look decent .. lets see if they release its black version as well ..if yes, then most probably i will get it ..:hap2:
also what's up with those key layout ..yawk .. for me, its thump down as far as looks go ..

andereklyonard said:
i bought it for 25k and the price has already dropped to 23900

how is its sound quality ? are those speakers as loud as n73 one ..

is it loud enough through earphones ? also how about video recording quality
pls reply .

Ahem....19k after trading in my old k750 and 5% icici discount + free domestic air ticket and holiday package with shitloads of hidden terms.

:)

Back