PC Peripherals NA - Need Advice on Display

Hi All,

I am planning to buy a 22"+ sized display which has native HD support. My budget for this is around 15k (can extend the same to 2k+ if there is a excellent one available in that bracket). I need you tip as to which one would be the ideal for me. I have a HD 4870 card with 1 GB memory. I am not too serious a gamer but would like to see lot of HD content on the my PC. I have my eyes on the following ones:

1. Dell S2409W
2. Samsung 2233SW
3. Dell 2209WA

Please have in mind these are only few things that I have in mind..Not necessarily the final three. I need your help in choosing the best even if it is not a part of the 3 listed. I am fine with 24 inchers if they are within my budget. Thanks :) :huh:

"would like to see lot of HD content on the my PC"

For HD content the bigger the better. Only if you can like with bad viewing angles...

Switch said:
"would like to see lot of HD content on the my PC"

For HD content the bigger the better. Only if you can like with bad viewing angles...

Sirji...What would be your advice????I need order the display at the earliest...

If its for watching movies and stuff and ull sit at a distance from the screen, get the Eips panel dell, ive used the 24" TN panel Dell and the color and contrast shift makes it irritating, its fine if ure gonna be watching it from right in front though

Back