Skilled
Guys ,

Here You Go .....................

acwh3p.jpg

2ch6d8y.jpg

2ecqixi.jpg

142exph.jpg

ettdt1.jpg

All Yours For Rs :2860/- Shipped [ Ebay Listing Also Added -> Lynx Ebay Stores ]

Guys ,

Some People Had Some Issues in the older lot please send those units for rma ,Today Shipped Three Units ,One on ebay and two lynx orders .order these fast

Guys ,
Closing the Thread .BTW We Too Are Distributing Nationite And MP4Nation Products Here In The North .Last Month We Have Appointed Multiple Dealers All Across Punjab ,Haryana And Himachal .Nationite And MP4Nation Products Would Be Available In Multiple Locations All Across These Towns .It Not That i Cannot Sell cheaper Then Prestinenote Or Prestinenote Cannot Sell Cheaper Then Us .I Am Not In a Cat And Mouse Game ,I am a Businessmen And I Only Sell To Make Money .I Will Not Start a Pricewar On a Great Product Like Brainwavz And Making It A Non Earning Product For All The Sellers And Dealers .If You People Want I Can Sell This @ Same Prices As Prestinenote Here On TE Whatever The Rate He Has Or Revises ,I Have Done a Great Job Of Selling This Here In India With Many Hardships That i Took To Get This Brand Here When No One Even Knew Of The Same .We Have Good Quantity Of The Same And Will Sell This @ Locally In Chandigarh And Also On All Platform We Trade In .

Guys ,

Closing the Thread .BTW We Too Are Distributing Nationite And MP4Nation Products Here In The North .Last Month We Have Appointed Multiple Dealers All Across Punjab ,Haryana And Himachal .Nationite And MP4Nation Products Would Be Available In Multiple Locations All Across These Towns .It Not That i Cannot Sell cheaper Then Prestinenote Or Prestinenote Cannot Sell Cheaper Then Us .I Am Not In a Cat And Mouse Game ,I am a Businessmen And I Only Sell To Make Money .I Will Not Start a Pricewar On a Great Product Like Brainwavz And Making It A Non Earning Product For All The Sellers And Dealers .If You People Want I Can Sell This @ Same Prices As Prestinenote Here On TE Whatever The Rate He Has Or Revises ,I Have Done a Great Job Of Selling This Here In India With Many Hardships That i Took To Get This Brand Here When No One Even Knew Of The Same .We Have Good Quantity Of The Same And Will Sell This @ Locally In Chandigarh And Also On All Platform We Trade In .
sir ur first line , closing ths thread, still u havent closed this thread 6 hrs after ur post :p

haha

Guys ,
sir ur first line , closing ths thread, still u havent closed this thread 6 hrs after ur post :p

haha

Well,

I Am Not Able To Edit The Thread Title Cos In Earlier Times We Were Able To Do That .Anyways Rockfella Thanks For The Lovely Comments I Wonder How TE And Its Mods Allow You To Write All Of This On TE And That Also In a Dealer Thread .I am Not Bothered About Pristinenote At All Lolz .I Am Too Far Off From Them In Chandigarh To Be Bothered .Lolz

PS :Might Be Some People Can Report His Posts Cos It Does Not Bother Me Anyways .

Rockfella , you shouldn't let your personal issues come in the way of a dealers work so refrain from commenting in such situations cause I wouldn't be surprised if a mod bans you for this .We wish to see you around TE , not with the banned tag :p

Competition is always good for the consumers and it is upto the dealers how to handle it .

eish said:
^ sir wat discount coupons are u talking about , please give me so that i can also buy
eish ,

I Was On Ebay Few Minutes Back And i See a 10% Discount Coupon They Offer ,Max Discount Rs :500/- Enjoy

^ sorry to say sir , but thats actually on global easy buy products not on ebay.in , thanks anyways ,

eish said:
^ sorry to say sir , but thats actually on global easy buy products not on ebay.in , thanks anyways ,

Sir ,

Material Is Ready Stock And Listed On Ebay For Everyone Reference

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back