Naukri paid services exp.

On linkedin I have even seen people directly joining as a Director of an mnc from a basic system admin profile. I wonder how even do they get hired on such a higher position directly?

On linkedin I have even seen people directly joining as a Director of an mnc from a basic system admin profile. I wonder how even do they get hired on such a higher position directly?

Off late, there are lower positions such names. May be used for keeping employees longer or make it harder to jump. I visited my bank (Pvt), the branch manager is now called the vice president.

Another example. One of my ex-colleague joined another company with a director tag, while it was the same tech role with slightly higher pay. The only value addition he got, a nice-looking business card.

The problem is likely to arise while switching jobs. It creates an assumption among recruiters especially when you have far less experience. More often while switching from a startup to a big company.

Isn't this option a joke?

1620149129588.png

If they cant give that then why even they mention it?

Guys which type of DND hampers job calls, can someone provide exact info. so I can alter my DnD settings accordingly.

Isn't this option a joke?

View attachment 105061

If they cant give that then why even they mention it?
hey mate, please please please, never ever pay money to any of these jobs sites... back in days i have wasted so much money in almost every job sites on this mother earth.
Please don't waste money. my humble request.

Best way it to use friends/network, second Linkedin, and third these job sites.. just get info from them & apply directly via company site.
no DND can not save you the amount of filth naukri bring to your life. ( they sell your data to almost everyone). rel company HR can call you even you are 100% DND - all categorise blocked.

I exactly didn't understand your domain "wintel", but i guess it related to hardware/IT infra and every major IT company need it.
can you please mention here or DM would would the the list of companies you might be fit in. I have few friends in Pune i shall check around and see if i can be of any help to you.

hey mate, please please please, never ever pay money to any of these jobs sites... back in days i have wasted so much money in almost every job sites on this mother earth.
Please don't waste money. my humble request.

Best way it to use friends/network, second Linkedin, and third these job sites.. just get info from them & apply directly via company site.
no DND can not save you the amount of filth naukri bring to your life. ( they sell your data to almost everyone). rel company HR can call you even you are 100% DND - all categorise blocked.

I exactly didn't understand your domain "wintel", but i guess it related to hardware/IT infra and every major IT company need it.
can you please mention here or DM would would the the list of companies you might be fit in. I have few friends in Pune i shall check around and see if i can be of any help to you.
Thanks man! I did learnt that subscribing to these site is a mere fluke. I will dm you my requirement.
Afaik DND does not restricts calls from organizations.
Are you sure?
Here my current Dnd settings:

1620842432633.png

Last edited:
Guys which type of DND hampers job calls, can someone provide exact info. so I can alter my DnD settings accordingly.
As long as I remember, There's an agreement checkbox which you have to check while updating phone number on Naukri, the agreement says that you agree to receive calls from recruiters even if DND is activated.
I have full DND activated and still get calls from Naukri.

As long as I remember, There's an agreement checkbox which you have to check while updating phone number on Naukri, the agreement says that you agree to receive calls from recruiters even if DND is activated.
I have full DND activated and still get calls from Naukri.
My naukri a/c is some 12+yr old and I have no idea if decade ago if there was even such option..

I want to ask if taking those premium membership from Naukri etc. helps in getting the interview? Especially for someone with more experience? In my case, I am 16 years exp and my friend from previous org is suggesting me I should take them to better my chances.

Anyone here who utilized their services can also pitch in and give your opinions.

In my experience it may help a bit for sure but are you serving notice period? Most recruiters search for candidates serving notice period so those who have not furnished that information or are not serving don't end up in results.

I recently was on job hunt and initially it was really tough to get calls when I was not serving my notice (can't resign without an offer). I checked my stats on naukri and I was not ending up in search results that often. The graph showed me like 100-150 search results only where I ended up. When I got my first offer I updated my naukri profile and selected I'm serving notice currently.
Oh man! That search results within a day shot upto 900-1000 and I was getting 20 calls a day and it was easy then.

Granted since I am still at an early stage of my career and that makes a difference but this doesn't hurt. You can try a bluffing of serving notice period to get calls, end up with whatever first offer and then try to get better offer on top of that. Good luck with the job hunt!

At your experience level and specifically in IT, referrals work the best. Since there are less positions at high experience level, it becomes hard to find a job.

In my experience it may help a bit for sure but are you serving notice period? Most recruiters search for candidates serving notice period so those who have not furnished that information or are not serving don't end up in results.

I recently was on job hunt and initially it was really tough to get calls when I was not serving my notice (can't resign without an offer). I checked my stats on naukri and I was not ending up in search results that often. The graph showed me like 100-150 search results only where I ended up. When I got my first offer I updated my naukri profile and selected I'm serving notice currently.
Oh man! That search results within a day shot upto 900-1000 and I was getting 20 calls a day and it was easy then.

Granted since I am still at an early stage of my career and that makes a difference but this doesn't hurt. You can try a bluffing of serving notice period to get calls, end up with whatever first offer and then try to get better offer on top of that. Good luck with the job hunt!

I will try out what you said. I am also in same boat as you as in I cannot resign unless I have offer in hand.
At your experience level and specifically in IT, referrals work the best. Since there are less positions at high experience level, it becomes hard to find a job.

That is how I got my current job and I am already contacting my colleagues etc for referrals but also exploring this paid naukri option.

Back