Need a 3.5mm AND USB-C dongle thing.

ajish65

Patron
I know this may be a niche and/or weird case.

So, I have a pair of headphones with a 3.5mm cable, which I used to use with my office laptop and phone, plugging in and out as necessary. Now I recently bought a phone which only has USB-C and no 3.5mm port. I would like to keep the same headphones and continue with the plugging in and out as necessary. I have a 3.5mm to USB-C dongle but that involved plugging my headphones out of the laptop, into the dongle and then into the phone and reversing the whole thing when I want to plug back into the laptop. I find this really clunky.

What I need is some dongle that attaches to the headphone's 3.5mm prong and has dual ends with both 3.5 mm and USB-C. The idea is to leave the headphones plugged into this and use either of the other 2 ends as required, thus avoiding constantly plugging and unplugging from the 3.5mm to USB-C dongle.

Basically, something like [this](https://i.ebayimg.com/images/g/KGMAAOSwwdJjKtrI/s-l1600.webp) but instead of just one USB-C pin, it also has a 3.5mm prong/pin. Tried looking on Amazon but it was giving regular results. Not even sure how to search for it honestly.

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

Get this and connecting/disconnecting the dongle becomes trivial. Mine supports fast charging as well.

Magnetic phone mount + magnetic charger cable = ultimate convenience in car.

Back