Need A/C Suggestions

SunnyBoi

Branch Manager
Staff member
Patron
Hey guys,

My dad is getting some alterations done to our house and he wants to put in A/Cs in a few rooms.

We want to put split A/Cs in two rooms, dimensions are 10x12.5x10 and 12.5x12.5x10 (lxbxh) in feet.

Not really sure about budget, but dad was looking at A/C options from Panasonic and Daikin.

Cheers,
Sunny.

Hi,
I have a 1.5T Sharp Inverter AC and that has good performance. Given your room dimensions I think even a 1.1T Sharp Inverter AC would do. I think if you buy a regular AC then you might need 1.5T. Do the rooms you plan to install the AC have any room above it?

Even Panasonic and Daikin are good brands. In ACs you can consider between Sharp, Panasonic, Daikin, OGeneral and Mitsubishi Heavy Industry. As you plan to install 2 ACs you can even consider the multi split available from Sharp or any other company but I usually prefer two separate ACs.

Also could you give an idea of how much the ACs would run per day and how many days in a year so that we could even evaluate weather its better to have inverter or a regular split ac.

@OP
Both the brands you've specified make good ACs. More so with Daikin.

The Daikin inverter ACs are really good and are subsequently more expensive than the rest (42K+). The benefits of an inverter AC are pretty obvious.

On the other hand, I have a basic Panasonic Split AC (non-inverter) in the office and it does the job just fine. No complaints.

What you need to consider:

- Your budget for the ACs - all inclusive?
- Do you really need an inverter AC - considering the benefits and price?

That should help narrow down the options.

Good luck!

We have been using Panasonic Cube. Bought one, then another 1 and recently added 1 more. Have 3 of them.

Pros -

Powerful budget split AC.

Cons -

Less features, 2 Star rating & looks big.

Back