Android Need a call recorder for android 11

My friend needs a call recorder for her moto phone [Its a G series phone and most probably running android 11 ]. The inbuilt call recorder in her phone works but makes an announcement which is a deal breaker. Is there any call recorder alternative which can record calls without that announcement.

Is there any call recorder alternative which can record calls without that announcement.
Try ACR

This announcement business is more a function of the country CSC file in the ROM. India has no restriction with call recording.

So its curious why some phones bought in India have this issue.

Try ACR

This announcement business is more a function of the country CSC file in the ROM. India has no restriction with call recording.

So its curious why some phones bought in India have this issue.

ACR is a paid software? Anyway to can check for it before making the purchase?

ACR used to work previously , upto Android9 i guess, then, Google changed its dialer policy and restricted access to microphone during call or something like that. Now, ACR is not working as it should. Other party's voice will be very very feeble as it's recording from the voice which is coming out of phone's ear piece. Have a look at this -

So, if you are on phone having vanilla android like Motos, Oneplus etc, you are stuck with google dialer and you cannot replace that as its a system app. Samsung and other Chinese phones made this possible with their own version of dialer and did customization.

Samsung and other Chinese phones made this possible with their own version of dialer and did customization.
Its in the galaxy store as well.

Confirmed working on samsung phones with 12

Last edited:
ACR is NOT working on the moto phone. Any alternative for it.

I thought a call recording is an easy stuff.

This is BS in the name of privacy and stuff like that. At least give an option to turn that damn announcer off. GOOGLE , ALEXA are always listening to all the conversation. And they show ads pertaining to that. Why does privacy clause go for a shit in those cases. Damn Hippocrates.

You're going to have to use the hack in post #2
Okay. Will try that hack. Hopefully that will work.

Ps - how come that the call option is not available on my Pixel 4a? All the pixels are supposed to be running stock Android. Did they remove the feature in Android 12?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220614-154130.png
    Screenshot_20220614-154130.png
    574.2 KB · Views: 85
Ps - how come that the call option is not available on my Pixel 4a? All the pixels are supposed to be running stock Android. Did they remove the feature in Android 12?
Whether call recorder or not is available depends on the country it was released. It seems google has enforced this standard even in markets where call recording is allowed.

With samsung call recording is not available in western countries. But it is allowed in Asia for countries like Thailand, India, Indonesia etc.

So people were replacing their CSC file with that from these countries to trick the phone into enabling call recording feature on their phones.

This only works if the feature is there in some countries to begin with. With google i doubt its there in any country.

Lack of call recording is defintiely a show stopper for me and would influence which phones i go in for or not.

Ridiculous :bored:

Last edited:
Back