Need a call recording mobile phone

wannabelean

Disciple
I'm in a business where customer service is important. Before I ask my staff to get feedback from my customers I would like the facility to record a call on the phone so that I can hear it myself and review their feedback. Anybody knows of a mobile phone for this?

Thanks

-deleted , wrong info
<
-

Only Samsung does this well. I'm talking about the java ones. Not the Bada or Android ones.

Next up is Nokia but they have a beep sound while recording every 5 seconds or so

Android needs rooting etc which is a big hassle.

Every nokia, LG or SE has this. But as said by Sarath in nokia it beeps every 5 secs and in my SE it beeps every 20-25 secs. In symbian a soft called "beep off" used to came which muted the beep. Also to initiate the recording of any call you'll have to install an addon app. I have done this on symbian, don't know about Android or other OSes. In java there isn't such app. But you can still record.

I'm using Samsung Galaxy S GT-i9000 with Darky's ROM v9.5 which has the dialer app with built-in (auto) call recording (they modded the chinese dialer app I guess). Works like a charm. No beeps or any kind of intrusion. Best sound quality among all other apps, etc. that I've tried so far.

Back