Budget 10-15K Need a CDMA Android phone which works on TATA CDMA netwok

satishinti

Disciple
Hi,

I need to buy an android phone for my sister, need decent specs (HD Video - 720p Recording, good voice recorder, min 4 inch screen, ICS or higher ) which works on TATA CDMA Network coz only TATA has a decent signal strength at home.

Can consider used phones or imports from US, seen some like Photon, Razr, Incredible 2 and others on ebay.in but don't know if they are compatible on TATA CDMA or not. most of the phones available are for Reliance with meid registration.

don't want to take the hassle of programmed handsets as its for my sister, so need a sim enabled phone with data connection working.

budget is ~10k. Please suggest with links if possible...

If any decent iOS or WP8 cdma handsets that support TATA are also welcome.

Thanks in advance.

You should be able to get a mint condition HTC Rezound at 10k with shipping, customs and all if you bid on ebay.com. For 12k-13k, you'd get a Galaxy Nexus which is more preferable.

yes, DROID RAZR M supports RUIM for voice, text & data, DROID RAZR supports voice & text only when on RUIM.

what about rezound,evo 4G, SG2 Epic 4G.....?

and are you sure that DROID RAZR doesn't support data.....?[DOUBLEPOST=1367909899][/DOUBLEPOST]
So presently the options which have RUIM slots are
Droid Razr M
Droid Razr xt912
Samsung galaxy Ace Duos I589 (dual SIM)

Checked this online RAZR XT912 doesn't support data, only voice and text....

so now left with HTC Rezound, Razr M......which are world phones i guess...

no CDMA option with RUIM on rezound, s2, evo 4g, etc. will work with TATA after MEID registration, if someone is able to get it done.. currently TATA doesn't offer MEID registration services.. would suggest you to go for htc droid incredible 2, with modded chinese ROM for TATA with DATA through RUIM.

Back