Need a portable MP3 player

^^ Yeah the Clip+ has been well received here on TE as a viable alternate to the iPod Shuffle, see if you can get the Clip Zip in its place.

cant get the zip as it overshoots my budget
<

clip+ is ok rite?

#ubergeek I have a Clip+ . I love its simplicity . If you want quality over looks it fits the bill perfectly. word of advice - Be gentle with the earphones, They produce a SQ better than a IEM that costs 2k. I regret losing mine
<

can i use the player while exercising or joggin?

Definitely , It has a good clip but not the best of all. I have used it while playing games(outdoor games
<
) . No problem when it is clipped normally but when you clip it upside down it will fall for 2-3 jerk movements. I am used to clip it to the edge of the T shirt that's how i know the problem. Also it can take some serious damage before becoming dead.

I have a 4GB clip+ with free 4GB card one. Bought from PristineNote Ebay..

Simply love the device.! Great Music Quality, but stock earphones are not that great..

I am using a SoundMagic PL-11 and a Creative EP630 with the phone..

Loving the sound output.. Gets 12hrs with difficulty(using 192-320KBps mp3 only)..

If you are okay with low battery life, go for it!!

I have a 4GB clip+ with free 4GB card one. Bought from PristineNote Ebay..

Simply love the device.! Great Music Quality, but stock earphones are not that great..

I am using a SoundMagic PL-11 and a Creative EP630 with the phone..

Loving the sound output.. Gets 12hrs with difficulty(using 192-320KBps mp3 only)..

If you are okay with low battery life, go for it!!

1. http://www.head-fi.org/t/390171/shock-discovery-sansa-clip-earphones-sound-like-hd650

2. RockBox your Clip+ you will definitely get more than that.

Back