Budget 0-20k Need a ryzen 3 processor.

sanjeevram

Up! Up! Up!
Adept
Guys i need a ryzen 3000 processor to check my motherboard is working or not. Going to buy a 3800x or 3900x or Possibly a 5800x on monday.
need it to just check the bios revision, Just flashed my bios following all the steps. But im clueless whether it worked Properly. Would want to be sure before i head to lamington road on monday.

I m from CBD Belapur, dont want to go too far or i can carry the motherboard to your place.

PLease help out a friend.
Thanks.

Guys i need a ryzen 3000 processor to check my motherboard is working or not. Going to buy a 3800x or 3900x or Possibly a 5800x on monday.
need it to just check the bios revision, Just flashed my bios following all the steps. But im clueless whether it worked Properly. Would want to be sure before i head to lamington road on monday.

I m from CBD Belapur, dont want to go too far or i can carry the motherboard to your place.

PLease help out a friend.
Thanks.
i think there are decent shops in thane as well as in navi mumbai who provide components at lamington or maybe less than lamington road prices.

How did you flash your motherboard? did you flash using headless mode with utilities like Qflash etc?
I used a pendrive, followed the msi manual.
Mine is a b550 Tomahawk, it has a bios flash button in the back.
i think there are decent shops in thane as well as in navi mumbai who provide components at lamington or maybe less than lamington road prices.
Any numbers you can pm me .

Back