Budget 71-90K Need advice about my PC upgrade

SD2007

Recruit
I want to build a gaming rig around my pre owned GTX 1080 Founder Edition. I have shortlisted the rig as follows:

Ryzen 5600x
MSI B550 GAMING EDGE WIFI MB
XPG D60G 3200 Mhz 8GB X 2 RAM
XPG S40G 512 GB NVME
Lancool 215 Cabinet
CM MWE650 GOLD Fully Modular PSU
Deepcool castle L240 RGB v2 AIO
Ant Esports Mod Sleeve extension

Total budget for the build is around 80K. My sole purpose of the rig is decent gaming with the target of running almost every AAA titles in High to ultra setting at 1080P.

Kindly suggest if any scope of improvement.

Are you getting some good deal from XPG/Adata?

I'd stick with a leading brands like Samsung, Crucial or WD for NVME SSD simply because they are more reliable and cheaper brands tend to change the internals of their SSDs after a couple of good reviews. Same product, different internals, lower performance etc. A simple Google search found me this : https://www.tomshardware.com/news/adata-and-other-ssd-makers-swapping-parts

Same for RAM. Go with a tried and tested brands which other users vouch for. No need to take a risk unless you are getting a better deal and feeling adventurous.
For Ryzen, 3600Mhz is much better than 3200Mhz.
This one is better than your current choice and much cheaper, I think. Your chosen model is 9.5K on Vedant.
If you are looking for something that looks nice, try to find 3600 option in Corsair, Patriot or G.Skill.

You can also get away with an Aircooler if you want. But AIO is also fine if budget is not an issue.
I would save budget where I can and try to get 5800X simply because it has eight cores and 10-11K more than 5600X.

Everything else looks good to me.

Back