Need advice on buying a Atom Processor laptop.

balasarav

Recruit
Hi Every one,

I am looking to buy a small laptop for just internet surfing, PPT, Excel, Word, PDF and for video chat and etc. These are my often usages.

Please advice me to buy a best ( Speed,Battery backup ) laptop with in 15k top 16k.

Cheers
Bala

you will get Dell Inspiron Mini 1012 1GB Ram, 160 GB HDD with Ubuntu 9.04 with Complete Cover(1 yr) + shipped for 17.3k

minus the Complete Cover , then you get it for 16.7-16.8k.. Thats the least you can get from Dell..

If from Lenovo, then you will get a 1GB, 250GB HDD with win 7 for 17k, so you mite get the 160GB with DOS for 15.8-16k

Also consider the Samsung NP N148 DP03 Laptop with the following configuration:

Processor: N450, Display: 10.1", RAM: 1GB, HDD: 250GB, OS: DOS, Color: Black, WiFi: Yes, Webcam: Yes, Bluetooth: Bluetooth 3.0, Optical Drive: No

Try to get the N150 over the N148.

I guess the Samsung N150 should fit ur requirements & budget very well.

A netbook will be the best choice for you. They are small and light and give excellent battery backup. You can compare between brands like Samsung, Acer, Dell and HP and buy the one that suits your requirement. You can easily get a good laptop within this range.

Priyanka2332 said:
A netbook will be the best choice for you. They are small and light and give excellent battery backup. You can compare between brands like Samsung, Acer, Dell and HP and buy the one that suits your requirement. You can easily get a good laptop within this range.

Continue bumping old threads and you will be perma-banned.

Back