Need advice on buying a smartwatch

sagdev

Recruit
Hi all,
I had been using a casio watch since HS, and it has been with me for over 8 years and I thought of upgrading to a smartwatch. I'm looking for a smartwatch with the following features within a budget of 20,000:
1) Internal GPS
2) Good tracking

Bonuses would be:
1) Support for LTE (calling from watch when phone isn't near) [Can extend budget by another 5k if this is present]
2) wearOS

The main reason why I want the LTE support is because I don't want to carry my phone with me when I'm out for a jog/walk. Are there any of you who do take your phones with you, if so how do you keep it in place?
I own a One Plus Nord 2, would other smartwatches like Apple Watches work well with it? I found very minimal info and lot of contradicting ones on online articles.

Hi all,
I had been using a casio watch since HS, and it has been with me for over 8 years and I thought of upgrading to a smartwatch. I'm looking for a smartwatch with the following features within a budget of 20,000:
1) Internal GPS
2) Good tracking

Bonuses would be:
1) Support for LTE (calling from watch when phone isn't near) [Can extend budget by another 5k if this is present]
2) wearOS

The main reason why I want the LTE support is because I don't want to carry my phone with me when I'm out for a jog/walk. Are there any of you who do take your phones with you, if so how do you keep it in place?
I own a One Plus Nord 2, would other smartwatches like Apple Watches work well with it? I found very minimal info and lot of contradicting ones on online articles.
Keep apple watch out of the equation. It works only with an iphone. Given you're using an android, best bet is an android smartwatch. Galaxy watch is pretty decent although multiple variants(you need to look for the one that suits best for you). You could give oneplus watch a try as it seems promising.

Keep apple watch out of the equation. It works only with an iphone. Given you're using an android, best bet is an android smartwatch. Galaxy watch is pretty decent although multiple variants(you need to look for the one that suits best for you). You could give oneplus watch a try as it seems promising.
Thanks for the clarification, was always confused about the compatibility said by apple watches on amazon.
Are you aware of any legitimate sites that sell the LTE variant of samsung watch?
They were the only ones in Android whom I found providing that in India.

Thanks for the clarification, was always confused about the compatibility said by apple watches on amazon.
Are you aware of any legitimate sites that sell the LTE variant of samsung watch?
They were the only ones in Android whom I found providing that in India.
You could buy directly from Samsung. Try sourcing some student ID and grab those student discounts too.

Back