Need ANY computer part? I can get it for you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

kev182

Disciple
Im coming back to chennai from the US in December, so if you would like anything at all please let me know and ill tell you price and whether it will be possible :eek:hyeah:
Let me know guys!

25 pack of DVD recordable (which ever brand according to you is good). Do let me know the price and i'll confirm it.ok

saiyan said:
25 pack of DVD recordable (which ever brand according to you is good). Do let me know the price and i'll confirm it.ok

HEY Saiyan !!! ask for ONLY Taiyo Yuden +R media and only those which are made in JAPAN - MUST BE MADE IN JAPAN - nothing else comes close

Confirm this with TechHead

check this page....

http://www.rima.com/Merchant2/merchant.mv?Screen=CTGY&Store_Code=R&Category_Code=DVDPLUSR

P.S. I understand that quite a bit of the Verbatim Media is now made in India by Moser Baer !! :D

link is dead and what is with all the dvds...O_O i thought it would be somthin more interesting...

ram?

cooling?

accesories

lol ok...

Kev...I wouldn't be surprised if your PM inbox would already be flooded ;)

Quite a gracious offer though ....

Guys...go easy...he will have the Chennai or Bombay customs to contend with....ask for stuff that is small and easy to carry and not easily available here....

You can easily get 50 DVDs for 1000/- here too :)

All right i'll get back the DVD. Kev forget about the DVD man. I'll think of some other thing.

superczar said:
Kev...I wouldn't be surprised if your PM inbox would already be flooded ;)
Quite a gracious offer though ....

Guys...go easy...he will have the Chennai or Bombay customs to contend with....ask for stuff that is small and easy to carry and not easily available here....
You can easily get 50 DVDs for 1000/- here too :)
you really dont have to worry about customs...unless im mailing the stuff....which im not

last time i came to india i had over 1.2k usd of computer stuff in my suitcase and they didnt say ANYTHING lol

will let you know by late november... its too early as of now...

edit... Also... if you mail something from there will the customs be charged... I think there should be a way around this...

Hmmm..If that;s the case, then please do spare some space in ur luggage..and elt me chk up on newegg what's worth buying :)

Can you get these hybrid SACD titles : 1) Cosmo's Factory, 2) Bayou Country & 3) Pendulum all by Creedence Clearwater Revival @ $12 each. The label is analogue Productions.

Can you get me a Creative Megaworks THX 550 speaker system ?

hi kev182 can u confirm if u can get me the zgaming keyboard then i wont buy a new keyboard here thanks a lot

how about some logitech z5300s lol or maybe z 5500,u can also pacxkurself in the box,therz quite al ot of space lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back