need basic phone for light net surfing

kartikoli

Skilled
i want a basic phone for my sis in 4-5k range with good browser as she will be using gprs connection for the same

i tried with 1 of the nokia phone [dont remember the model no.]and there was a problem
when i open a site and browse every thing was fine but as soon as there is a popup window then phone cant open it

please help me

she prefer nokia but open to other phones as well [she dont need qwerty as she has 1 already but i can convince her if the phone has many + points ]

Good internet surfing translates to

1. Big screen
2. Support for 3rd party browsers

So I'd recommend that you go for Nokia 5233 in place of some Java phone. This is because the 5233 runs Symbian for which browsers like Opera Mobile & Skyfire are available.

You can grab the Nokia 5233 at about 5k from Letsbuy.com after using "RCOMLSB" discount coupon code.

pauldmps said:
Good internet surfing translates to

1. Big screen

2. Support for 3rd party browsers

So I'd recommend that you go for Nokia 5233 in place of some Java phone. This is because the 5233 runs Symbian for which browsers like Opera Mobile & Skyfire are available.

You can grab the Nokia 5233 at about 5k from Letsbuy.com after using "RCOMLSB" discount coupon code.
looks like a good deal @ 5.2k ..... anything less will be preferred as i would be the 1 who will have to pay for the remaining amt abv 4k

Back