need buying advice on iphone4 :)

need buying advice on iphone4 :)

One of my friend is selling his 45days used Like new condition INDIAN factory unlocked iPhone 4

for 21.5k :eek:hyeah: ,
and he is providing bill ,box ,charger ,data cable and manuals but no headphones [lost]

IS THIS A GOOD DEAL ?

please reply soon because another buyer is ready to buy it from him on 10th Sep 11AM

It makes more sense to buy SGS2 by spending a few ks more.

Find a coupon and buy that. Maybe you would be able to get the price down to 25k if you are lucky.

If you are an apple fan and are already going over budget, go ahead with the deal. Its a good phone and very well built. iOS 5 will make it even better :)

@RS4 : thanks for the suggestion :)

@mjumrani : thanks for the info , I had 3gs few months back and sold it because I bought samsung captivate the USA galaxy S ,

but android lacks in software part , ios is really good .

iphone 4 may lack in specs compared to S2 but still the price of iphone4 is quite stable .

and everyone knows that iphone is a special thingy :)

mjumrani said:
It makes more sense to buy SGS2 by spending a few ks more.
Find a coupon and buy that. Maybe you would be able to get the price down to 25k if you are lucky.
If you are an apple fan and are already going over budget, go ahead with the deal. Its a good phone and very well built. iOS 5 will make it even better :)
Just bought a SGS2 but battery life sucks. On heavy usage , u barely get one day's backup...:(

Back