Android Need details on: Samsung GS3 stock firmware (India)

PoBoy

Skilled
Finally got a GS3 to play around with. It seems to have a non-India firmware. What is the last stock firmware for GS3 for India ?

I9300XWUGML4 ?

Anywhere I can get a relatively fast download ? Don't want to use Kies btw.

I tried sammobile and samsung-updates, getting like 10K/sec. Stops after a while.

Rooted, using TWRP touch. Used Odin & Unified_Android_ToolKit to play around.

Having owned the s3 since 2013 and an s4 since 2014 , and trying all cm 11/12 roms I finally am on stock on both as they are my daily drivers and all custom roms have some defects or the other .

Having owned the s3 since 2013 and an s4 since 2014 , and trying all cm 11/12 roms I finally am on stock on both as they are my daily drivers and all custom roms have some defects or the other .
My mom uses the S3 now and I have installed OmniROM on it.It's based on 4.4.4 but very smooth and has no issues at all as a daily driver.[DOUBLEPOST=1446135973][/DOUBLEPOST]Don't have enough space on my Google drive and hence uploading to Mega.Speed is crap though

Last edited:
My mom uses the S3 now and I have installed OmniROM on it.It's based on 4.4.4 but very smooth and has no issues at all as a daily driver.[DOUBLEPOST=1446135973][/DOUBLEPOST]Don't have enough space on my Google drive and hence uploading to Mega.Speed is crap though
Does omni rom support native 3g video calling through dialler like all samsung 3g phones with front camera ?

I did a Google search and yes you are right.I have forgotten quite a bit since I last fiddled with this phone close to two years back.
Sorry for the wrong info boss.:(:(
Happens to the beat of us. No problem mate! Op you need to flash via odin or if you want to flash directly from phone then you need mobile odin from olay store

The stock 4.3 is pretty good in both battery life and performance if you freeze the Samsung bloatware. However the typical Samsung lag always shows up after 2 3 days. Guys you can also try out the s5 blekota rom which is a very good option for the s3

I downgraded from cyanogenmod 12.1 to CM11 then finally returned to stock. Just so that I could gain my sanity on the frequent cannot connect to camera bug. Now I will wait till the lag of the samsung rom get on my nerves and again I will flash another custom rom

I downgraded from cyanogenmod 12.1 to CM11 then finally returned to stock. Just so that I could gain my sanity on the frequent cannot connect to camera bug. Now I will wait till the lag of the samsung rom get on my nerves and again I will flash another custom rom
CM has gone done the gutter with their egoist CEO.CM 11 was always a bit buggy but their alpha supermale attitude nowadays is off putting.

Back