Budget 15-20K Need dual sim android with good battery life

anirudh

Adept
hi,

Need dual sim android with good battery life.
samsung or xperia
budget upto 20k
usage : mostly calling n whatsapp

suggest....

@s_anuj hows the phone performance, I am about to finalize same. Your review helped me a lot in deciding.

I am worried about the front glass, as its not Gorrilla one. Any casings you used ? Asking as want to safeguard it but seems already its heavy compared to S2.

Thanks

@babhishek I was sure to cross paths with you moreover in this thread

never mind... count me in buying one. I checked yesterday currently Snapdeal was giving lowest price about 17k...

On lenovos site it was around 19k with 3 freebies (don`t know their net worth) please check and let me know...

i am targeting coming festive seasons to buy this, will start visiting Pune retailers from coming week.

@s_anuj hows the phone performance, I am about to finalize same. Your review helped me a lot in deciding.

I am worried about the front glass, as its not Gorrilla one. Any casings you used ? Asking as want to safeguard it but seems already its heavy compared to S2.

Thanks

I had reviewed the P770. & the P780 is a better package than that in most cases.

While I don't have a case in mind, check out the flip covers on ebay.

Heavy.. Yes... it does have a *much* bigger battery + a larger screen compared to the S2

Back