WTB Need electronics junk for hobby project

Have two 5W Bluetooth speakers with bad batteries that you can use to make DIY speakers, Kinivo BTH240 headphone, couple of TVS Gold keyboards to salvage the switches from, a noname but heavy-duty 1000w modular power supply, 2x working sennheiser rs 120 headphones with RF base stations, PCI USB 2.0 Card, couple of ADSL modems, loads of sealed pack VGA cables. Nexus 7 Tabel with a chipped corner, a bricked Micromax/Yu Smartphone.

Pay for shipping and you can have anything you want.

Ok pl pm me
Have two 5W Bluetooth speakers with bad batteries that you can use to make DIY speakers, Kinivo BTH240 headphone, couple of TVS Gold keyboards to salvage the switches from, a noname but heavy-duty 1000w modular power supply, 2x working sennheiser rs 120 headphones with RF base stations, PCI USB 2.0 Card, couple of ADSL modems, loads of sealed pack VGA cables. Nexus 7 Tabel with a chipped corner, a bricked Micromax/Yu Smartphone.

Pay for shipping and you can have anything you want.
Ok, hold for me , Pm me as i Cant pm. Thanks

Hey guys , am from Hyderabad . Looking for any electronics junk which maybe dead or not useful for you anymore which you can let go of for my hobby projects. Prefer people locally but if the stuff is good willing to pay a nominal charge for shipping.
Just hit me up with anything you've got I'll check if I need them.
If you're from Hyderabad I can arrange to pick them up myself

Just a few examples of junk am looking for
  • Power adapters
  • Speakers
  • Bluetooth devices
  • Hard disks
  • Fans & motors
  • LEDs
  • Magnets
  • Usb gadgets
  • Wires & cables
  • Printers & scanners