Need external speakers for watching movies on TV [Budget: 0-10k]

Hi Folks.
We have a Samsung LED TV and use a Panasonic 2.1 speakers with it. The problem is that the sound is too boomy and bass heavy for watching movies. We do not understand anything that the actors say and if we the increase volume too much it feels as if it would bring the house down. Even setting the bass manually did not help much.

Which speakers would you suggest for watching movies? Main requirement being that the bass should not be too heavy and vocals should be clear. Good soundstage would be a boon as well.

@Crazy_Eddy and @Shubham1401 thank you for the likes :joyful:. I wanted to check if either of you checked out the speaker. It would be great to hear from someone else too.

I found the speaker to be great value for money for the quality of sound it produces. I use it in my office setting where voice and intonation are important.

I checked out JBL, Philips, Blaupunkt, Sony, and Samsung before being amazed by this one. Especially at the price point

I am assuming here you would want something small & aesthetically pleasing.. Try the Cambridge Audio Minx 12.. Just amazing what these little 2.5" cubes can sound like !
You will need to drive them through some basic amp though. (Maybe a T-amp?)

Thank you for the suggestions guys.

I will definitely give Mi Soundbar a try. I have high expectations from Mi products as Mi has time and again met those expectations :)

I am assuming here you would want something small & aesthetically pleasing.. Try the Cambridge Audio Minx 12.. Just amazing what these little 2.5" cubes can sound like !
You will need to drive them through some basic amp though. (Maybe a T-amp?)

Size and design of the speakers are not an issue. Just that the dialogues should be clear to understand and should not drown under the sea of bass. Will check the reviews for these. I don't think there would be any way to try them though.

Hi Folks.
We have a Samsung LED TV and use a Panasonic 2.1 speakers with it. The problem is that the sound is too boomy and bass heavy for watching movies. We do not understand anything that the actors say and if we the increase volume too much it feels as if it would bring the house down. Even setting the bass manually did not help much.

Which speakers would you suggest for watching movies? Main requirement being that the bass should not be too heavy and vocals should be clear. Good soundstage would be a boon as well.

Got this for one of the bedroom TVs. Dialogues are crisp and clear and the sub adds a decent amount of bass for action sequences etc. Got it for 2.4k during the recent FK sale. It has bluetooth and AUX capability.

It is available in Croma, Reliance Digital etc.

Back