Need feedback on Electrobot.co.in

xkcd0137

Adept
I am planning to buy a cabinet from them. Though they sell on Amazon too (I think they are the same seller) and have 86% positive feedback from 346 reviews but one can never be sure when purchasing directly on vendor's site.

Also, there returns/replacement policy isn't clearly worded like on other pc component vendors' site.

So if anyone has bought anything from them, kindly share your experience.

why would you buy stuff from amazon seller when they are available at a better prices on primeabgb,mdcomputers,vedant :)

also there is sum discount going on at primeabgb with free shipping on cabinets
Electrobot is selling Fara R1 White for ₹3200. Others are more than this.

PrimeABGB is running the 10% offer + free shipping on its black variant. On the white variant they are charging ₹1000 for shipping.

So if anyone has bought anything from them, kindly share your experience.
I bought a Meshify 2 from them, via Amazon, was packed fine. Didn't face any issue.

why would you buy stuff from amazon seller when they are available at a better prices on primeabgb,mdcomputers,vedant
Price on Amazon after card discounts, sometimes, is lower than price on the vendor's site.
Amazon doesn't charge extra for card payment, has better return policies.

I bought a Meshify 2 from them, via Amazon, was packed fine. Didn't face any issue.
Price on Amazon after card discounts, sometimes, is lower than price on the vendor's site.
Amazon doesn't charge extra for card payment, has better return policies.
In this case, I am not buying via Amazon but from their own site directly. Thats why asking.

I took a chance and bought the blue variant of Fractal Design Era from them (they were only the ones stocking it). The shipment was delayed so I emailed them and they did respond. Ultimately it got delivered and was packed well. I would suggest you place the order, email them on top of the order to confirm stock availability and then pay via NEFT (there is some discount for NEFT). That is what I had done.

Back