Budget 90k+ Need Gaming Laptop

rakesh.kumar

Disciple
Hi everyone, so I have several options for gaming laptops, which are ASUS ROG, MSI Dragon Army and Dell Alienware. With the similar configuration and price, which one has a better quality and design?

I'm just going to summarize to the best of my knowledge. I'm not going to be detailed about the specs as they vary a lot from model to model.

Asus ROG laptops: good specs. But they are heavy. They now have laptops priced under 90k (I saw a model which cost 70k). Earlier they were mostly 1.15lacs and up. They are widely used in competitive E-sports events sometimes. (They of course sponsor them). They have a good rep. under the ROG branding.

MSI gaming laptops: again good specs for the mid-range. MSI also has an entry-level gaming laptop called Leopard or something. But honestly if you want a good one from MSI start from the Apache model. The great thing about them is they also have slim gaming notebooks so portability is a bonus. With the slim feature I'm not sure about the cooling as i don't own one personally. But there might be some sort of heat optimization feature somewhere.

Alienware: The most unique one amongst them. Great build quality using brushed aluminium. Good cooling. But very heavy! And probably the priciest of them all. Starts at over 1 lac.

So to sum up, I'd go with MSI for its portability or Alienware if portability and price are not a concern. Alienware also looks badass!

Back