PC Peripherals Need Good power supply

montyseth

Disciple
Can some one suggest me any good brand of power supply for my pc.

My pc specs are amd 3000 with 7600gs graphic card. my dvd drive always hang after one or two hour . some one told me u should change ur power supply i changed still having same problem. Also i check dvd drive its working. Currently using intex power supply 450watts.

montysethji- What is your Budget sirji? :)

And are you sure it's an issue with your psu?
Even if not the psu, you can do yourself a favour by getting a good psu- not some Intex/Iball/ Mercury/Zebronics/... etc. :)
RiO said:
Corsair VX450.
You are not wrong but suggesting VX450 to a Intex 450 user without knowing his budget is like asking a country liquor chap to relish some fine scotch/single malt/... :rofl:

Corsair VX450 is excellent!

If you want cheaper solution, get Cooler Master 460W (ard 2.2k) or VIP 400W Gold ... ard 1.5k.

Below this price range you wont find decent PSU.

BIKeINSTEIN said:
You are not wrong but suggesting VX450 to a Intex 450 user without knowing his budget is like asking a country liquor chap to relish some fine scotch/single malt/... :rofl:
Incomplete questions deserve incomplete answers, and I think you're giving him too much credit by assuming he knows what a Corsair VX450 is.

ohh cmmon guys hes new here.....n the important part is hes revised the first post.....
mate a powersafe 400w gold for 1.5k is more than enough for ur rig.
m currently using it with my rig. see my sig. has enough juice to run my
overclockd.:D

Back