need good touch mobile in <= 10,000 (HTC vs XCD)

1762vijay

Disciple
Hi guys... my friend want to buy a mobile under 10000 and it should be touch with following requirements:

normal business usage and internet usage, good responsive screen and all possible good things with lower SAR value

He actually liked XCD 35 becoz of lower price and screen...but I dont think he ll try to root it so is it advisable.

I aslo suggested him HTC wildfire S, because he will not go into rooting stuff.. he liked it but seeing the difference in price of HTC and XCD.. he is less probable to go for HTC...

any other mobiles... actually budget is quite restrained because he is going to purchase a high end mobile after a year and half.

Consider the HTC Explorer too, which comes for around 9.8k after applying coupon code AMEXLB at letsbuy.com, or 10.8k without it. It is better if you are not going to root it, because it comes OOB with Gingerbread and Sense UI.

AFAIK HTC wildfire S is at around 12k , even with With coupons .

Also look for HTC explorer , it is a good phone with stock ROM .

Your best Bet would be to buy a USED Samsung Focus or with a little patience you can get a new one within 10-10.5K

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

why are you considered about SAR VALUE

Is he a Nuclear Scientist or Works in the radiology department somewhere ?

For the best out of box experience HTC Explorer is best choice. It has a beautifully skinned sense UI 3.5 and is much better than the one that comes with the net.

The device too is better built than the net and the 3G speeds in the explorer are much faster.

My advice is to go for the explorer for ~9.8k from letsbuy (1k off using coupon AMEXLB)

HTC Explorer vs. LG Optimus Net - GSMArena.com

The advantage of the LG is that it has a faster processor and a cheaper price tag.

The HTC has more polished UI and faster 3G speeds.

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

mpaspc said:
why are you considered about SAR VALUE

Is he a Nuclear Scientist or Works in the radiology department somewhere ?

because he might be more concerned about his health!

Ok guys...I was similar dilemma for a last few days....finally have ordered HTC explorer from letsbuy.

Its my second phone after Spice Mi 410 got stolen...before I could toy around much with my android

If anyone has any particular questions about this phone...they can redirect to me. Should have it in 3-4days. Since Im new to rooting and ROMs n stuff....ur questions can only do good to.

Me

Back