Need help buying multiple mixed stuff

ashish

Adept
I need to buy few items in current sale. So need some suggestions.

Budget: 500-800/-
Need a wired usb keyboard. No combo!

Budget: 350/-
Type C cable. Looking for something like this. 3 in 1 magnetic type.

Budget: 500/-
DVI-D or DVI-I port/cable.

I have a dell monitor with hdmi and a loyal gtx 780 gpu which got only DVI ports working and hdmi gone faulty years ago as pc was lying in severe dust when I was in a different city for work.

Currently I'm not sure which DVI type port connector I bought 3 yrs ago from a local shop for 200 bucks, worked superb with Audio output as well. But since past few months it is giving issues and gone rusty a bit and its steel port clip comes out with the hdmi cable when cable is pulled off.

Phone for sister.
Budget upto 18k/-
Features: Camera. Good battery capacity and life, android.

TV:
Budget upto 20k. (noob on this so correct me if the features I desire wont come at this price so I can up my budget and think further)
Size: 34
Features: Smart tv/android. Should be able to side-load whatever apps as per preferences.

TV:
Budget upto 20k. (noob on this so correct me if the features I desire wont come at this price so I can up my budget and think further)
Size: 34
Features: Smart tv/android. Should be able to side-load whatever apps as per preferences.

32" panels are going cheap now a days; 32" from Mi goes for about 12K and 40" goes for 18K, 32" from VU is for about 7.5/10K on Flipkart and 40" for 16K. I would suggest you to get non-smart TV and Fire Stick or Mi Box.

Phone for sister.
Budget upto 18k/-
Features: Camera. Good battery capacity and life, android.

Redmi K20 is near your budget - at 19K after SBI card discount on Mi, Nokia 8.1 for 13K and Poco F1 for 13.5K on Flipkart after SBI card discount while Poco F1 has 1K off on prepaid orders making it 12.5K effectively.

32" panels are going cheap now a days; 32" from Mi goes for about 12K and 40" goes for 18K, 32" from VU is for about 7.5/10K on Flipkart and 40" for 16K. I would suggest you to get non-smart TV and Fire Stick or Mi Box.

So you are suggesting that he can safely opt for even 40" but non-smart tv and instead should buya fire stick etc. for tv preferences.
No idea about Mi box, how much it costs compared to a fire stick and what all advantages will it have over Firestick?

Last edited:
If you don't find a non smart tv, you can buy a smart one but I would say disregard the smart part and instead use fire stick.
I have Mitv 32 inch 4A pro which has android tv software but still have fire stick. I personally like fire stick and have got used to that and I know it can play most apps and I get 720p quality.
MI tv is probably not certified for 720p video on Netflix etc and they don't even have official apps. People sideload them and hope it work. I don't have time for all this so I just use firestick.

Budget: 350/-
Type C cable. Looking for something like this. 3 in 1 magnetic type.
Pulling those adapters out of the phone charging ports will be a pain. If you lose any then your cable won't work. I don't see any prying tool offered. If you are not careful removing adapters you could break the charging port and your phone is as good as gone at that point. So there is a risk here.

This is a solution in search of a problem. The flexibility seems attractive at first glance but not practical in use.

You are better off getting individual cables. Price will be more for quality cables of course.

Last edited:
So you are suggesting that he can safely opt for even 40" but non-smart tv and instead should buya fire stick etc. for tv preferences.

Yes, most times 'smart' part is not so great. Dedicated media player works much better with flexibility.

Back