Need help buying Samsung Focus from ebay.com

avi

Skilled
hi all, I am looking to buy focus from ebay.com. Since I never bought Mobiles from ebay.com I need assistnace.

I thinking to buy focus locked version since it will be cheap. How easy to unlock ? Unlock will be free or do I have to buy unlock code ? or better go with unlocked ones

Shall I go with refurb ones or old used ? And I am thinking to go with bidding way rather than BIN since bidding will be cheaper

What could be the final price including customs & shipping ? I will be using SNS.

What if the seller cheats me or shipping gets missed in the transit ? Do I get refund ?

To many questions, hoping to get answers to all !

Lastly if anyone here selling their focus can PM me. Keep cheapest listing of ebay.com prices in mind :p

first of all ask agantuk in TE.he is selling samsung focus new.I bought mine from him and fully satisfied.
from ebay.coM you must have a paypal account with pan number confirmed.
I would say buy it from TE.
if shipping gets missed you dont get a refund or by trying a lot you will get.if you are ok to face this take it as a challenge.
third and main thing to mention is
the chipset is really old adreno 200 and 1ghz proccessor.it is very overheating and has no future benefits.so please go for a new chipset based phone if you want to use it for a long time.

Replies are in bold:

avi said:
hi all, I am looking to buy focus from ebay.com. Since I never bought Mobiles from ebay.com I need assistnace.

I thinking to buy focus locked version since it will be cheap. How easy to unlock ? Unlock will be free or do I have to buy unlock code ? or better go with unlocked ones Unlock codes are 1$, insert new SIM and enter the unlock code, as easy as that

Shall I go with refurb ones or old used ? And I am thinking to go with bidding way rather than BIN since bidding will be cheaper Bid, buy a mint one from a powerseller

What could be the final price including customs & shipping ? I will be using SNS. Max 18$ for shipping, 2.3% duty on invoice value

What if the seller cheats me or shipping gets missed in the transit ? Do I get refund ? You have PP to rescue but there are always some risk associated with international purchase. The main problem will be if you receive a defective item. The seller will ask you to return back to him for a replacement, that means another 1.5K - 2K.

To many questions, hoping to get answers to all !

Lastly if anyone here selling their focus can PM me. Keep cheapest listing of ebay.com prices in mind :p

Back