Need help finding a budget 4K HDR TV for PS4 pro gaming!

Sahil Sharma

Recruit
Greetings everyone! This is my first thread in the forum and seeking help in buying a 55" 4K HDR TV primarily for 4K HDR gaming on Sony PS4 pro.

Considering my limited budget, I am keen on VU 55" 4K Pixelight HDR TV. But is it any good for 4K HDR gaming on PS4 pro? Is there any motion blur or image burning in fast-moving scenes considering the refresh rate is just 60Hz? Any other better alternatives in the same price range?

I was also suggested TCL 55C2US, but after sales support is very poor from TCL.

Please help.

Attachments

• vu-ltdn55xt780xwau3d-hdr-original-imaexah7fhpyapmz.jpeg
    vu-ltdn55xt780xwau3d-hdr-original-imaexah7fhpyapmz.jpeg
    61.6 KB · Views: 243
Are you open to buy a used but almsot new condition TV, at a throwaway price? I've 55UH770T for sale.

Regardless, I can recommend that TV. My requirement was exactly the same when I bought that TV after so much of research.

@Vasishta.Sushant can u PM the price to me? I was looking for a OLED55C7P but considering the throwaway price ...i might take urs

Since you are considering an OLED, which cannot be compared to anything else on the market, and seeing the throwaway price of 85000INR, I suggest you to wait and save up for the OLED.

I am kicking myself for getting a LCD TV, even if it is the X900E, this year. For 4K HDR content, OLED is something else.

Thanks @m-jeri ...I already got a OLED LG OLED55C6P a few months ago....This is my second TV which would be watched by my parents only and would be an intermediate TV which I would replace once the 2018 LG OLED models come out... :)
OLED is unbeatable.....I love how the 4K HDR content look on the OLED TV's

Since you are considering an OLED, which cannot be compared to anything else on the market, and seeing the throwaway price of 85000INR, I suggest you to wait and save up for the OLED.

I am kicking myself for getting a LCD TV, even if it is the X900E, this year. For 4K HDR content, OLED is something else.

Greetings everyone! This is my first thread in the forum and seeking help in buying a 55" 4K HDR TV primarily for 4K HDR gaming on Sony PS4 pro.

Considering my limited budget, I am keen on VU 55" 4K Pixelight HDR TV. But is it any good for 4K HDR gaming on PS4 pro? Is there any motion blur or image burning in fast-moving scenes considering the refresh rate is just 60Hz? Any other better alternatives in the same price range?

I was also suggested TCL 55C2US, but after sales support is very poor from TCL.

Please help.
Vu pixelight has much better picture quality compared to TCL. I have compared them both. TCL looks comparitively dull. picture quality is better in VU, smart features are better in TCL.

Are you open to buy a used but almsot new condition TV, at a throwaway price? I've 55UH770T for sale.

Regardless, I can recommend that TV. My requirement was exactly the same when I bought that TV after so much of research.
do you still have it or sold?

Last edited by a moderator:
Back