PC Peripherals Need help in choosing PSU for GTX 970

uday0799

Disciple
Hi Guys,

I recently upgrade my GPU to 970 and i want to know which PSU will be good for me and my budget is 4k.

My configuration is:

Intel i5 4670
Gigabyte b85md3h motherboard
1 TB hard disk
2x4 gb ddr3 ram
nvidia gtx 970

Kindly let me know ASAP as there is offer going on flipkart app.........please help me

i too recommend the seasonic s12. it's definitely worth the extra 1k.
local dealers might have it for less. are you located in a major city?

I heard that antec vp550p won't support haswell and can you suggest any other model please[DOUBLEPOST=1439007972][/DOUBLEPOST]please let me know fast seasonic or antec ..i need good one which can protect my rig

Last edited:
I heard that antec vp550p won't support haswell and can you suggest any other model please[DOUBLEPOST=1439007972][/DOUBLEPOST]please let me know fast seasonic or antec ..i need good one which can protect my rig
Antec VP550P Series fully supports Haswell. Go for it.

Thanks for sharing and will I get extended warranty if I buy through on line and will there be any price difference if I buy it out side in local stores

The antec is compatible with haswell however, Seasonic is the best psu manufacturer.
i would choose it over antec any day of the week. strting to save money on the psu is such a bad idea.
local stores will have it for less. call and ask as the difference can be worth it.

seasonic s12 520w is leagues ahead of the antec unit.

Back