Need Help!!!!.......Moving to Pune.. :)

lestat

Disciple
Guys m moving to Pune from Mumbai n need your help in settling there i mean i want Info for :
1. Residential area's Near and around Kharadi... 1 BHK Needed Budget: 7K~
2. Broadband connectivity which one is better depending on locality
3. As there were no electricity cuts in Mumbai so i have no UPS do i have to buy one in Pune!!! :D
4. My Kids School: Which school is better for Nursery STD and onwards, that too depending on locality.. i would prefer Kendriya Vidhyalaya, if available in my locality.. When is the admission closing date... can he get admission in April / May... (Biggest Confusion)
5. All other suggestions Please.....

Thanks a Ton in advance..... I m coming there from April first Week... And moving my Family from Last week of April....

1. There will be quite a lot of flats available in and around Kharadi. However, people living in that area would be able to help you out better. But, you will still have to search around quite a bit.

2. I would suggest going for Reliance wired broadband. However, that will depend a lot on the are and the society you take your flat in.

3. UPS is a must for Pune.

4. Don't know! :)

I remember the Admissions forms for Ist standard into my KV was given from Feb 15 to March 1 , I dont know about the other KVs issuing forms but yeah it should probably be in the same ballpark.Are you in a central government office of some kind / Army / State Government Orgainsation - This might help the process, Else they really dont care.

Why a KV though ?

^^ EX KV 1999.... That's why i like KV... Any other good school will also do .... Does KV's Even have classes from Nursery STD?? ....

@vishalrao : besides UPS help is still needed :D

Just pour in your suggestions guys .....

Back