Need Help regarding letsbuy.com !

X-Gamer

Disciple
Hello, i just placed an order on letsbuy.com and i havent got any more updates from them other then a mail confirming that my order is placed. when i tried calling no replay for my calls and even no reply to my mails. i look up on their facebook page and many people are complaining about the same.. can some one help me out with this ? what do i do ? have i been cheated? i went through the deal because i saw TE members saying its a safe site, but on facebook and mouthshut.com many people are telling they are fake ! can some one help me out with it ?

P.S : I cant post in any other section, MOD's Please Move if you find this inappropriate in this section !

Hold your horses! Wait patiently for shipping details, which may take 1-3 days or longer. Letsbuy is one of the leading reliable online stores in India.

friend its safe i have bought a HTC SALSA from them...for the first two days i was also tensed...anyways you will get your product...

letsbuy is a trusted site. just their customer care sux and dont ever opt for CCAvenue gateway processing.

u need a good bargain, a coupon maybe and lots of luck to get a steal deal delivered hassle free to your door

Well, LB is a decent site, the 1st time i placed an order, it took around 10~15 days, this time only 3 days. Only hitch is that i did not get my diwali gift!

@X-gamer no need to open new thread for letsbuy queries when there is already a letsbuy thread going on.
you should have posted in that.

its not fake but for some products their service is slow as hell. they ship some products the very next day or same day. others almost 3-4 weeks later. those people bashing it on FB are right. their customer support sucks and they won't ever give you a definite ETA in case your product is N/A. hence the rant.

I have had both kind of experiences from LB and now just stopped purchasing anything from there.

what did you order btw ? a console?

So i am thinking of buying a ps3 console from them, it is available for 19k in my city, but on letsbuy after using the coupon it comes down to 16,990 but seeing the responses here and elsewhere i am very much confused whether to order from them or not.
Anyone else having ordered a console from them, care to shed a light ?

Thanks !!

Guess what i got my order today ! but it wasnt the stuff i ordered !!! so pissed off right now :mad::mad::mad:::mad: no gift no nothing scammers :mad:

Back