Need help regarding tikona threat calls and refund excess amount

phunsukh

Disciple
I had diaconnected my tikona broadband connection way back in 2010. But today suddenly I got a call a from some person on my office landline number that they are going to file a case against me for not paying rs.6233/- towards the tikona broadband charges . I'm very scared. Please help me out.

Tikona guys are all frauds...
Even if you have closed the connection they do not do it and keep sending bills... Happened with couple of my friends...
How did you communicate to Tikona that you wanted to close your account? Get that document handy, if you have any.
Also, if possible get the copy of last bill that you paid to them while closure of your account.
Write an email to them with these documents. If you still keep getting those call, you always have the consumer court to take care of the matter.

I had diaconnected my tikona broadband connection way back in 2010. But today suddenly I got a call a from some person on my office landline number that they are going to file a case against me for not paying rs.6233/- towards the tikona broadband charges . I'm very scared. Please help me out.

Give that caller the worst abuses you can. All BMC ones. Tell him to GTFO. Don't worry. Nothing is gonna happen,

Back