Budget 41-50k Need help with buying a laptop

bazinga

Disciple
  • What's your Budget? max 50k
  • What will be your primary usage for the notebook be? web surfing, gaming, matlab etc
  • Games that will be played - dota2, nba2k13/14, fifa13/14, sleeping dogs, AC, BF series, COD MW series
  • What size and weight considerations do you have? - 15.6 inch screen, not too heavy (~2..5kg), as thin as possible
  • Any brand that you prefer, or any brand that you detest? - Dell mostly. But other companies are fine too.
  • Any other considerations? - Good battery life, Shouldnt get too heated while playing games, full HD is possible,hopefully backlit keyboard :p (not a big deal but).

Have checked out the local Croma store. For ~49k, Dell Inspiron 15R 5521 can be obtained. Was thinking of buying that. But please let me know alternates too. :)
Il be buying next week ~7/8 Oct.

Config : core i5/i7 3rd gen, 500/1TB HDD, good graphics card, etc
Waiting for Dusshera offers!

Last edited:
Hey Dude ,

You can check this laptop...

Lenovo Y500-59346619...

This is best full hd laptop....with

Core i7 - 3rd gen processor...
With nvidia graphic card...
6MB cache ...;)

The link which you posted has a refurbished Y500 sire. I was almost jumping with joy until the saw "refurbished: :( . Besides, anybody know if that website is trustworthy? It is the first time I've heard of it.

The link which you posted has a refurbished Y500 sire. I was almost jumping with joy until the saw "refurbished: :( . Besides, anybody know if that website is trustworthy? It is the first time I've heard of it.
No mate, it's not trustworthy, and they sell mostly refurbished stuff/factory seconds.. Stuff stops working within a few months..

Avoid.. Have personal experience..

Back