OC & Modding Need help with cable management

chicha

Recruit
Hello you all, A very happy new year.

My first post here. Hoping it will be fun here with fellow geeks/nerds/gamers/etc..

I have cooler master HAF-X tower and GTX 580 with a CM GTV6 cpu cooler along with Corsair 750TX PSU.
I need help with pulling everything out and putting it back with proper cable management. I tried it once and I could not do it.

Is there anyone in Bangalore who could help me with this? I could look into a paid service kind of deal too( If at option is there ).

I am willing to bring the cpu to any place for this!.

Thanks in advance. I am sorry if this is posted in a wrong section.
I am still getting used to this forum and its rules.

Hello, welcome to the forum, and wish a very happy new year to you too!

IMO, give it another try. i have a PC with a similar config, and about 6 months back, i too had pulled out every component, cleaned everything thoroughly, applied thermal paste where reqd., and re-assembled everything back, with better cable mgmt., though this latter part indeed consumed more efforts and time. this i did for the first time ever since buying the PC in 2011. we also have many members from Blr here. may be someone would volunteer to assist you.

if still not keen to do it yourself or don't find a willing member, then just look up sites like yellowpages sulekha and justdial, etc. i had found listings of paid PC cabinet cleaning services in my locality and city once on those portals.

Last edited:
Back