Need help with choosing an extension for my new PC's power supply

I recently bought a new PC and an MSI A850GL PSU which uses a 16A plug. Unfortunately in my current setup, the 16A wall socket is a bit far and my PSU's plug is not reaching that socket. I have a 6A wall socket near my setup which i'm using with a 6A 4 socket belkin extension cord for powering my macbook, monitor and xbox. Whats the best (and safe) way for me to power my PC? You can assume the total wattage for the PC will never exceed 600W.

I have thought of these two feasible options so far:

1. Using a heavy duty 16A socket extension board like this one (Safer in my opinion)
2. Using a 6A -> 16A adapter in my existing belkin extension cord for the PSU. My other devices will also work on the same extension cord. This extension cord is rated 1500W. (Not very safe in my opinion)

I've thought of adding a 16A wall socket near my 6A wall socket but that just seems like too much of a hassle to be honest. Its also the safest but idk.

go to your local electronic store and ask them to make one. I had made one like 15 years back which is still going strong. The socket can fit 16a, 6a, has individual switch for each socket. The board itself is powered by a 6A three pin plug. Just make sure the wires you use are heavy duty. This is cheaper than anything online.

You can use this cable, will cost you 236 (cheapest solution) and will work perfectly fine. You don't really have to use your new cable. If you have any old ICE cable from other reputable power supply that will work too.

Using a 6A -> 16A adapter in my existing belkin extension cord for the PSU. My other devices will also work on the same extension cord. This extension cord is rated 1500W. (Not very safe in my opinion)
It is safe, nothing gonna happen.

I recently bought a new PC and an MSI A850GL PSU which uses a 16A plug. Unfortunately in my current setup, the 16A wall socket is a bit far and my PSU's plug is not reaching that socket. I have a 6A wall socket near my setup which i'm using with a 6A 4 socket belkin extension cord for powering my macbook, monitor and xbox. Whats the best (and safe) way for me to power my PC? You can assume the total wattage for the PC will never exceed 600W.

I have thought of these two feasible options so far:

1. Using a heavy duty 16A socket extension board like this one (Safer in my opinion)
2. Using a 6A -> 16A adapter in my existing belkin extension cord for the PSU. My other devices will also work on the same extension cord. This extension cord is rated 1500W. (Not very safe in my opinion)

I've thought of adding a 16A wall socket near my 6A wall socket but that just seems like too much of a hassle to be honest. Its also the safest but idk.
These big brands think everyone has a personal or sponsored power grid in their homes and hence they supply those huge heavy duty cords.
As suggested by a few you can use any normal pc power adapter even with a 1lac psu and it will be 1000% safe for yrs.

These big brands think everyone has a personal or sponsored power grid in their homes and hence they supply those huge heavy duty cords.
Actually it is more likely because of how their products are sold abroad especially in EU mkt I think where they are maybe required by law to give 16A plug with such electrical equipment.

Okay, so I went with a 3m power cable replacement (this one). It uses a 6A plug so it should be able to power my PC. My main question is, can I safely use this with my Belkin extension cord while I've plugged in all the other devices? Estimates for peak wattage are xbox = 240W, macbook charger = 65W, 4k monitor = 50W. Total = 355W. Since the Belkin extension supports upto 1500W and is using a 6A socket, I should have enough wattage to power my PC safely (...right?).

Okay, so I went with a 3m power cable replacement (this one). It uses a 6A plug so it should be able to power my PC. My main question is, can I safely use this with my Belkin extension cord while I've plugged in all the other devices? Estimates for peak wattage are xbox = 240W, macbook charger = 65W, 4k monitor = 50W. Total = 355W. Since the Belkin extension supports upto 1500W and is using a 6A socket, I should have enough wattage to power my PC safely (...right?).
For future reference, any electrical device/appliance can pull max power as per the formula P (in watts)=Voltage*Current so for a switch board/extension having 6A plug assuming 220V it can safely pull up to 220*6=1320W.

Back