Laptops Need Help with the old laptop

WaAa0w

Recruit
so, guys have old toshiba laptop satellite l635 135 its battery is dead. Recently i have turned it on and using it normally.. All of a sudden the laptop is not showing display when i turn it on but the power LED is blinking and Battery light is on as well. last time i disconnect the charger by mistake instead of shutting it down since then I am facing this issue. I have check the display by connecting monitor to it but no display.
please help!!!!

Well, no one can pinpoint the problem without an inspection. I would just say disassemble it inspect all connections inside, clean 'em if needed.
It could very well be that laptop was on it's last breath. GL.

I've had a case where a perfectly fine laptop was have issues with display, having artifacts, flickering, complete mess making it unusable. Turns out unplugging/plugging the display connector on motherboard fixed it.

Well, no one can pinpoint the problem without an inspection. I would just say disassemble it inspect all connections inside, clean 'em if needed.
It could very well be that laptop was on it's last breath. GL.

I've had a case where a perfectly fine laptop was have issues with display, having artifacts, flickering, complete mess making it unusable. Turns out unplugging/plugging the display connector on motherboard fixed it.
hehe.. will try today if i get enough time.

Back