Budget 31-40k Need HTPC with Fractal Design Node 304

acXes

Disciple
Hi,

Need to build a HTPC in 3 days. My requirements are 7.1 audio support and HD movies with 52 inch Sony TV.

I love to buy fractal design Node 304, can any one help to buy it in bangalore or I will order it from US.

Thanks in advance for all your help guys !!!

Questions
  1. What is your budget?
  2. What is your existing hardware configuration (component name - component brand and model)
    • Need to build Fresh HTPC
  3. Which hardware will you be keeping (component name - component brand and model)
    • HDTV - 52" Sony
  4. Which hardware component are you looking to buy (component name). If you have already decided on a configuration then please mention the (component brand and model) as well, this will help us in fine tuning your requirement.
    • Fractal Design Node 304 - Case
  5. Is this going to be your final configuration or you would be adding/upgrading a component in near future. If yes then please mention when and which component
    • No, will not upgrade
  6. Where will you buy this hardware? (Online/City/TE Dealer)
    • Bangalore
    • Open to online purchase
  7. Would you consider buying a second hand hardware from the TE market
    • No
  8. What is your intended use for this PC/hardware
    • Watching HD movies
  9. Do you have any brand preference or dislike? Please name them and the reason for your preference/dislike.
    • Nothing
  10. If you will be playing games then which type of games will you be playing?
  11. What is your preferred monitor resolution for gaming and normal usage
    1. Movie - HD
  12. Are you looking to overclock?
    • No
  13. Which operating system do you intend to use with this configuration?
    • Windows 8 64 bit

Last edited:
I just checked that case is available at amazon.com @ 90$ but with shipping & Duty it's costing a whopping 189$ so importing is not wise I will suggest you CM HAF 902 8.3k

http://www.flipkart.com/cooler-master-haf-xb-rc-902xb-kwn2-cabinet/p/itmdmsygsc2rkqj8?pid=CABDMSYFZVTWRG3H&otracker=from-search&srno=t_6&query=cooler master&ref=2a95c48b-78f4-49cc-81f9-9497c0812c36

or CM Elite 130 4.2k
http://www.amazon.in/Cooler-Master-Elite-Mini-ITX-Computer/dp/B00DJ6A88G?tag=googinhydr18418-21

For rest of the Configuration please fill the Template with your requirements
Regards
JJ

AMD A6 6400K 7.2k
Gigabyte GA-F2A88XM DS2 4.8k
WD blue or 1 tb HDD 4.2k
Samsung Evo 128 GB SSD 4.6k
Logitech wireless MK 345 KB & Mouse combo 2.5k
Asus Blu-ray Drive 7.3k
Corsair CX430 3.2k
Corsair 2x4gb ram 6.2k
Total 40k

Regards
JJ

what about GPU and Sound card, and I want small MoBo
The AMD A6 is a APU so no need of additional GPU but Mini ITX motherboard is not easy to find so If you really need a Mini ITX then Go with Intel i3 4130 with Intel HD 4400 7.7k with Gigabyte H97 wifi 11k
For Smooth HD playback it's enough but any encoding or Higher Bit rate bluray disk will a need a GPU then going with Zotac GTX 750 1 gb DDR5 8.9k is a good option .
Sound card Asus xonar DX 5.7k

Regards
JJ

@acXes Have you decided your final configuration If yes then post that or need any help ?
I can help you with AVR too if you can specify your budget & requirements 5.1 or 7.1 HTS ?
Regards
JJ

Back