iOS Need iPhone 4S display

iPwnz

Brutally Honest
Skilled
Where can I get a good quality third-party display for the 4S online? The seller has to be a reputed one.
The only one in my list has 83% positive feedback.
Please help. Urgent. Thanks.

try
http://itweak.in/
I have used their service. ANd its pretty good.
The pricing is also reasonable.
Sent them a mail query.
Quality original Apple parts used in all our
repairs. We also offer a warranty of 1 yr on all
our repairs.
Aren't official Apple care centers the only service centers with original Apple components?
Providing organized, quality service at an economical price is our goal.
Quite a contrast to Apple's business policies Not sure how feasible that will be.

Forgive me but I was expecting 2000rs. :D
oh well.
Hello,
The iPhone 4S Display Replacement will cost you 3000
INR.
Apple/Foxconn does not manufacture any parts separately
(even though a lot of unauthorised service centers claim to have the original parts).
There are different grades of the screen that are
manufactured in China and we make sure we source the best quality screens. Our manufacturer offers us a 1-year warranty on the parts which we pass on to the customers. We also provide onsite repair at no additional charge.
I think I now know exactly what to do.

I replaced mine in Bombay cell phone market for 900 plus 300 for installation two years ago the display still works fine

I replaced mine in Bombay cell phone market for 900 plus 300 for installation two years ago the display still works fine
I did this:
try
http://itweak.in/
I have used their service. ANd its pretty good.
The pricing is also reasonable.
Paid 3k for new display. Quality is fine. Better than I thought. Helps if you don't have high expectations I think. lol. They give a year of warranty which is good.
However they are not without their shady practices. They claim that they use "Original" parts on their site. When I contacted them regarding this they said it's a good quality third-party display. Also if any of you want their services go the "repair at home" way (restricted to some po$h areas in Bangalore). They don't reply to mails regarding issues with their services. I still haven't got a reply from them. Other basic awareness apply.
Honestly, I was lucky.

Back