Budget 41-50k Need mid range gaming and full HD display laptop.

captivating

Disciple
I cant find a laptop with full hd display . Screen size should be above 15 inch and resolution should be full 1080p display. Need a mid range laptop . Please help.

Z50-70 and Z51-70 have 1080p screens.
But panel quality (contrast ratio, vertical viewing angle) is very bad in Z50-70. It gets washed out very easily

Nice laptop but has ati chip which i dont like. any laptop with nvidia chip and hd display.?
Its the best you can find within 50k !

If nvidia chip needed then the amount to be paid for performance is not at all justified !

Instead i would recommend adding ssd and more ram for around same price range [emoji7]

check out hp ak007tx. I bought it recently. Probably best bang for the bucks right now.
Has Matt FHD display (yet to confirm whether its ips or not).
6th gen i7 processor,
950M GPU.
Backlit keyboard.

With few limitations based on stupid design, its quite good for the price.

check out hp ak007tx. I bought it recently. Probably best bang for the bucks right now.
6th gen i7 processor,
950M GPU.
Backlit keyboard.

You got it for how much ?

Online price is like 60k - 64k.

And its full hd anti glare as per hp site !

6th gen i7 processor,
950M GPU.
Backlit keyboard.

I vouch for this ! Really value for money

And its full hd anti glare as per hp site !

For me, that's a plus. I really hate glare/gloss[DOUBLEPOST=1460053980][/DOUBLEPOST]
Its the best you can find within 50k !

Nope. This is a much much better choice - Z5170. (and even then, I would recommend HP ak007tx)

Last edited:
It TN panel bro
I'm not getting you here. TN is a type of display. It has its pros and cons. Unless OP specifies, there is absolutely nothing wrong with suggesting it. I don't know where you are going with this

Actually, it is my favourite type of display. I prefer it over IPS and VA easily

i5 5th gen ( performer but consumes more power ) important as it's a laptop.
Yes this i5 is a little inferior in performance but this is easily negated by a much powerful GPU (of course relatively)
And yeah, it consumes a little bit more power too, but considering the upgrade in GPU, this is a non-issue

I had bought HP ak007tx for 53k after cashback. It's still available on paytm for little more I think.
That's a FREAKIN' AWESOME price ! And by "for little more" you 200 bucks more, then yeah you're right - it is available for Rs.53,222 after cashback.
BUT it has a seller warranty :(

I bought from garg. And he assured for first yr he shall provide warranty with return shipping too. I will have to just call him with issue. I think it's worth the risk for the specs we are getting at the price. From HP cc, laptop has 1 yr global warranty, 2 yr Thailand/ domestic warranty. Only limitation for India is, laptop model has to be launched officially to get HP service in warranty period. I would have bought laptop while travelling abroad so I didn't bother with warranty much. And I hope garg will keep his word and laptop never gives any issue.

One serious limitation with this laptop is, one has to dismantle it just to upgrade RAM and or HDD which is stupidest design I have come across.

HP cc said though, that I can get RAM upgraded from service center for free.

And another stupid design mistake is, notification LEDs for charging, power, HDD activity are all located in weird locations not easily visible for user. But considering the price I am ready to neglect them.

If anyone has option to get laptop from abroad I would suggest Dell 7559 which is blockbuster laptop for the price. 4k touch display, 960m with gddr5 etc. But it's costly too @1k USD.

Last edited:
Back