need more then 8Mbps plan

Airtel has a 16mbps limited plan.Check their website.Why you need more than 8mbps plan for a home user,if u plan on downloading then better get some 2mbps unlimited plan.

I would like a high speed plan myself, but in our country 256kbps+ is considered too much.

Compare with colleagues in the UK, a 8 Mb plan in 1 room & a 40 Mb plan in the other...

Get ready to pay 3000bucks+10% tax for the 8mbps Airtel connection with 50GB download limit.

Or 5000bucks+10%tax for the 16mbps Airtel connection with 100GB download limit.

axeman said:
I would like a high speed plan myself, but in our country 256kbps+ is considered too much.

Compare with colleagues in the UK, a 8 Mb plan in 1 room & a 40 Mb plan in the other...

Our country is corrupt and we have to admit it.

I see my cousin using a 16mbps unlimited connection hardly for 1700 bucks or so when converted into Rupees from Euros.

sickizblank said:

I see my cousin using a 16mbps unlimited connection hardly for 1700 bucks or so when converted into Rupees from Euros.

What's corruption got to do with it? Nobody's bothered to develop the infrastructure is all.

sickizblank said:

Dude, they have the infrastructure to offer 16mbps (and higher) connections with attractive tariffs but that's not the case here.

If people realize the importance & need for the same, they'll allocate resources to implement and provide the above.

Back