Need motherboard ( android)

Shiva19192

Recruit
Hi guys, I'm looking for cp8675-i01 mainboard. I have YU Yureka AO5510 mobile which is dead for long time. I reached for service but no use, they said it's dead. It's my very first mobile, so I thought of give one last try to replace motherboard. Any idea or any recommendations.

Hi guys, I'm looking for cp8675-i01 mainboard. I have YU Yureka AO5510 mobile which is dead for long time. I reached for service but no use, they said it's dead. It's my very first mobile, so I thought of give one last try to replace motherboard. Any idea or any recommendations.
It is commendable that you want to restore your first mobile but it might not be financially wise to do so, specially for such a old device which was also not very popular. Better keep the mobile in as is condition. If you still want to restore it, you can buy a used one off OLX and swap the motherboard.

Also, swapping/replacing motherboard means you won't be able to get your data back anyway. Feel sorry for you, I am in the same boat (Micromax Canvas Turbo A250 in my case).
Time to move on, my man

Back