PC Peripherals Need Mouse Recommendation , coming from logitech G400s.

Jules Goes

Disciple
so finally my logitech G400s is about to die after 6-7 years , the scroll wheel , doesn't have the click and wont find the spring/coil in market .

looking for something in logitech only in the range of Rs 2000.

Logitech because they have good RMA service in my area.

Logitech G102? I don't think there's anything else in 2k.

Edit: anyone know the diff between the G102 lightsync and prodigy?
Check out this link
so finally my logitech G400s is about to die after 6-7 years , the scroll wheel , doesn't have the click and wont find the spring/coil in market .

looking for something in logitech only in the range of Rs 2000.

Logitech because they have good RMA service in my area.
G102 Lightsync is best within this price. It even goes for around 1200Rs. sometimes, so keep an eye open.

Is it worth going for the Razer Viper Mini or Logitech G 402 ?? I really dont want to get stuck in RMA cycle as logitech has alot of double click issues reading it online

if your budget allows than go for newer viper mini ,please check what grip you like the weight of mouse etc

this guy is selling his used g402 ,if that works for you

Last edited:
I had pretty good experience with Logitech RMA. They replaced it right away with a new one. I think Rashi handles Logitech's RMA.
I don't have time To RMA a mouse several times in a year, if you have free time on your hands you can go for it . But eventually the Warranty will end sometime after that you are alone.

Check this
and this
I have used the first one for a short while, and it was nice to use!

I have a G402 and the middle click stopped working 1 month after the warranty period.
You will find this mouse around for 1800-1900 easily though.

I don't have time To RMA a mouse several times in a year, if you have free time on your hands you can go for it . But eventually the Warranty will end sometime after that you are alone.
Isn't it quite naive to think that ALL the logitech mice have double click issue?
I, for once, haven't had any double click issues with my Logitech G600 which I have now for over 4 years.

Isn't it quite naive to think that ALL the logitech mice have double click issue?
I, for once, haven't had any double click issues with my Logitech G600 which I have now for over 4 years.
Look like you are unaware of the issue this issue is present since 2 years since they cheap out on the switches that being said My old mx 18 mouse worked for 10 years without any issue. I had been to their service center and was stunned as how many mice did have the issues .

Just being lucky or your usage is limited.. Personally i have changed 2-3 logitech mouse even the one my brother bought from U.S.
Sadly its more to deal with switches , which almost most of the mouse manf are using.. cheaped out switches. If you are lucky and it starts double clicking within warranty period , they will change it with entire new mouse or newer model ones depending on stocks. But the process is hectic if you dont live in major cities. Also i find it way cheaper and also better to change the switches to OMRON JAPANESE SWITCHES by giving it to local repair guy and have a wonderful mouse for years.

I went from g400s to Logitech G304, never regretted the decision. I loved my g400s and as they stopped selling I thought I could never move on to a different mouse. But G304 really filled that gap for me.

Back