Need Office 2007 SP1 integrated [Not Warez]

Hi !
I need office 2007 SP1 integrated installer.
It doesnt have to be warez..I have a genuine license.

I currently have non sp1 cd ,also downloaded the sp1 from ms site but the problem is whwneever i install it ,i have to go through the sp1 installation process again and again.

Can somebody give me a link to download a genuine non modified proper sp1 integrated image or installer of office 2007

By proper I mean is not those versions that has only the sp1 files extracted to the update folder. I need a proper sp1 integrated installer

Thnx in advance !

I've tried 3 different version from web and all of them were waste.

either they are not genuine integrated version or have loads of s*h*i*t* included in them

after downloading almost 2gbs of ass..i need your help guys !

sidewinder2008 said:
Hi !

I need office 2007 SP1 integrated installer.

It doesnt have to be warez..I have a genuine license.

I currently have non sp1 cd ,also downloaded the sp1 from ms site but the problem is whwneever i install it ,i have to go through the sp1 installation process again and again.

Can somebody give me a link to download a genuine non modified proper sp1 integrated image or installer of office 2007

By proper I mean is not those versions that has only the sp1 files extracted to the update folder. I need a proper sp1 integrated installer

Thnx in advance !

since you have both the service pack and the original disk.you can easily slipstream the sp into office.

Integrate / Slipstream Microsoft Office 2007 Service Pack 1 (SP1) | Choto Cheeta Online

^^^^ nopes thats not a true slipstream .... its just that the update files are extracted in the update folsder which are used after the installation has finished

I want a true integrated image

but why is it an issue for you if its automatically going to launch?

and really.. whether you want it for non warez purposes or not... no one will link you to a cd image dude..

hvae you tried asking MS?

^^Its the installation time !!!

Normally 2007 installs in less than 10 mins..then another 5-6 mins or so for sp1 installation.

But if I extract the updates to the Update folder and then run installaton then the installation takes about half an hour ! (I doono why...my comp is a reasonably fast dual core with 2 gb ram)

Not only that..I believe that installing a pre slipstreamed setup is a more cleaner process...leaves no redundant file or registry entries behind !

Actually I've heasr that technet subscribers have access to pre slipstreamed unmodified copies of every major ms softwares...would be very greatful if somebody can provide me the link of that !

what u are asking is NOT possible, Microsoft changed the way hotfixes could be slipstreamed with Office 2007 & VISTA, hence no actual SLIPSTREAM available for both.

There are some underground methods to that, but they will surely break ur licensing, & may also end up with a half-hearted installation.

Plus if u really seak advice for this, MSFN is the only place u sh'd be posting... will save u a lot of Valuable time.

not really ...

slipstream can be easily done in vista via vlite ! So i recon there must be a way to slipstream sp1 into office 2007 too !

And if I can get a pre slipstreamed image such as a MSDN image...whats beeter than that !!!

Thats why I am asking for help from fellow members !

Back