PC Peripherals Need options for wireless/wired mouse for productivity/gaming

kvn95ss

Adept
I need a mouse for productivity and gaming on my laptop (Nothing much, just apex legends or some titles from xbox game pass). My hands are roughly 11 cm wide (including thumb) and 18 cm long.

My budget is at max 1.3k. Currently I'm using some flipkart wired mouse similar to this. Decent fit for my hands and 2 side buttons are nice, but the cable is not something I'm a fan of. I'm looking the following -

1. Wireless largely preferred, but open to wired mouse if it supports detachable cables
2. DPI - I prefer to set DPI between 500-700, so would like ability to configure DPI or mouse itself to have reasonable DPI presets
3. Would largely prefer it came with side buttons, but not a deal breaker if tracking is good
4. Bonus if it has bluetooth, but not a requirement
5. Should track somewhat decently
6. If you are suggesting Logitech, the mouse should be easy to disassemble. I disassembled G604 before and I firmly believe I can disassemble a car engine with relative ease.

Right now I'm looking at Dell Mobile wireless, but I find it small for my hands - https://www.amazon.in/Dell-Mobile-Wireless-Mouse-MS3320W/dp/B088KMB6BV

Was looking at Orochi v2, but now my budget is severely slashed. Also theres the Cooler Master MM712 but not sure as its relatively new.

Any good options? I see lot of portonics and Ant mouse, but would stay away if it doesn't track well / has crap warranty.

I'm using this Asus MW203 mouse
https://www.amazon.in/dp/B08CH6B2SV

It has 2 side buttons (haven't tried customizing it though, default is browser back/forward), DPI change button on top, and connects with 3 devices (1 dongle, 2 bluetooth). I find it comfortable to use. Not sure about warranty service as I've never needed it.

Don't think the buttons are customizable, but the shape looks nice. Will for it to drop in price though, it was 999 for a few days last months.

Also, I have 400 in Amazon Pay, would prefer if I could buy from Amazon itself, unless there is a better discount elsewhere.

My G604 was double clicking, so I replaced the switches. This caused the buttons and middle click to randomly not work. I saw a video where one dude recommended the battery to be removed from the mouse after it was done using. I discharged any static in mouse (By removing the battery, turning it on and clicking all buttons for 30 seconds or so), placed the battery and viola, it was running again.

Been following his advice for 4 days now, the mouse seems to be working without any hiccups. Lets see if this continues working, else might sell it here to gain funds for a new mouse.

Back