NEED SMARTWATCH or SMARTBAND - BUDGET - Rs.3000 - Please Advise.

Hello,

Respected Members,

How are you? I am searching a Smartwatch or SmartBand for a Women, my budget is Rs.3000 max, I want good Screen preferably AMOLED having Good Battery life and the Accuracy of the Sensors having almost all of them like Sleep, So2, Steps, Heart Rate, etc. So, Please Advise, I don't want to buy some Garbage on the name of Smartwatch who just have some fancy features but forget the actual functionality of SmartWatch. Hope to see replies soon. Thank You.

Regards,

LAPTOP_GEEK

Try looking at Galaxy Watch Fit 3, should be available within 3.5k after discount during the upcoming sales.
Good Product with nice OS, Software and Hardware sensors. These are not too bulky and looks abit better than Mi Bands.

Though I would prefer Samsung Watch 4 Classic, for the full experience at lower costs but a bit bulkier.

Hello,

@?dOuBtFiRe?

Thanks for the above reply, I request other Respected Members, Kindly add your comments and also please let me know about other Watch or Band Models for which I can go for? BTW, How's Redmi Watches like their newer addition that is Redmi Watch 5? Please reply.

Thank You.

Regards,

LAPTOP_GEEK

Back