Need some advice about microwave oven

Hello,

I m planning to buy microwave oven with convection facility between 20 litter to 25 litter.. And my budget is maximum 11,000 rupees. I want to buy this product to cook some different types of dish as cooking is my passion,hobby.

Now my questions are :-

Which company's microwave oven and which model wil be the best with this budget to full fill my needs?
Is " HAIER" company good in microwave oven industry? coz some1 told me about this company and i personally don't have any knowledge about this company.
What things should i check before buying microwave oven? As i don't have a minimum knowledge about this product..

It will be helpful for me if some of u give ur valuable suggestions over my issue. thank u.

I m planning to buy microwave oven with convection facility between 20 litter to 25 litter.. And my budget is maximum 11,000 rupees.

Bought Sharp R-898R this month at 11K. Being blown to bits with their ACs, got their microwave oven too!!!

26 litres, double grill, convection microwave oven. Just awesome performance. Wife is super happy!!!

Sharp are the one who first mass produced microwave ovens back in 1966. Every thing is in house for Sharp microwave ovens.

Bought a Samsung convection 25l with ceramic insides for 10 from Reliance Digital. Using it for a month and no issues yet. The only grudge they didn't give enough containers free so had to buy from outside.

can anyone please guide me whether a ceramic enamel cavity should be preferred over a stainless steel cavity or not ?? Which is a better brand in terms of MWO, Samsung or LG ? Sammy are having ceramic coated cavities whereas LG is the one having stainless steel ones. I'm in a bit of dilemma so any insight would be highly appreciated.

LG User here. Got some model for 9.5K.
we had no idea about this stuffs - whatever the sales guy told, we went ahead. No complaints till now.

can anyone please guide me whether a ceramic enamel cavity should be preferred over a stainless steel cavity or not ?? Which is a better brand in terms of MWO, Samsung or LG ? Sammy are having ceramic coated cavities whereas LG is the one having stainless steel ones. I'm in a bit of dilemma so any insight would be highly appreciated.

Stainless steel cavities seem to be the norm. Samsung provides 5 year warranty on their ceramic enamel cavities. I have been using an Electrolux (20ltr convection) for the past 6 years and Samsung (28ltr convection) for past 4-5 years without any complaints (touch wood!). Personally, I found Samsung to be on the better side- operation noise levels are very less, door lock is more soft and the heating is more efficient (although Samsung has 900W output and Electrolux that I have has 800W output). Additionally, the heater is concealed in Samsung (not so in Electrolux), providing better protection.

Well given your requirement - have you thought of an OTG? It would allow you to cook a wide range of items, not heard of many health side effects of oven. I would recommend you could try OTG for cooking baked items etc and also install an induction which could allow you to heat and cook things faster.

Back