Disciple
My gig is as follows :-

1. Phenomx3 Tricore processor 8650

2. Asus m3a78em motherboard

3. Kingston 2gb ram 800mhz

4. Cooler master 600watt

5. Graphic Card Palit gtx260 sonic Sp 216

6. Cabinet intex 3 year old

temperature is 58c when idle but above 75C while playing games. Please suggest me.

you need to mention the cabinet size hight X width X depth. not that every cooler will fit into your case. and mention your budget too and the type such as AIR cooling or Water cooling etc...

Please read this :- http://www.techenclave.com/pc-peripherals/guide-to-rig-suggestions-138633.html
Now that we have got that out of the way, your RIG can get a variety of cooling solutions based on your budget and needs. What i assume is that you are looking for a CPU cooler due to your high idle and load temps. I suggest the 90mm Sunbeamtech Core Contact Freezer, but even that is subject to clearance, depending on your case size.

Please provide essential info :).
Also, on a side note, your rig is horribly unbalanced. If i were you, i'd just buy some good thermal paste and reseat the stock cooler, while spending on more important upgrades, like a better PSU, more RAM etc etc...

yeah, how do you dare to run GTX260 on a CM extreme power 600W? (thought it is xtreme power, if real power pro then it is quite good).. and Amien is right, apply a good thermal paste and save the money to buy a decent cabinet. 3rs yr old intex don't seem to have good airflow.. and a bad(or nothing at all) airflow will help much to increase the temp.

Back