need suggestion (Nokia E-series or any android at 11k) !!!

droid

Disciple
hi there ,
Im new to this platform. :D
Need suggestion on buying a e-series (Nokia E52, Nokia E63, Nokia E71) and andorid phones (galaxy 3, lg o1 etc).:(

i was sticking with e52:cool2:, but some queries and some comments about the phone made me make some options. So now here im, in this techie world.. i have gone through many threads here.
So i want a good phone, ranges in 11k, which should have 3g, wifi, gps,atlest 3mp cam.
I first decide to go for nokia E52. Nokia ovi maps for navigation is very cool.:clap: and its internal memory made me change my mind, then i compare it with E71. Its a great phone but its headphone jack is 2.5mm..also its processror is 343mhz or something..
Then i added some more option to my list. first one LG optimus1, which is good android smartphone for a beginner,but it lacks of afront facing camera LED flash, no flash supported browser,also regular mediaplayer. And galxy3 compared to optimus 1 its is negoitable.

SO guys please help me with this. Im not a touch screen phonie...but i could get used to it.:eek:hyeah:
Also tell me is there any problem with less internal memory in E52, and what problems would i face if i buy an E52.:huh::huh:

If anyother suggestion, that would be appreciable .
thank you ..

If you are a heavy texter, buying an E series phone will be better.
And if you are worried about the RAM and processor, buy the Nokia E5. It has 256MB RAM and 600Mhz processor. Price - 9k.

Regular operation on the E52 wont be hampered by the 128MB RAM. The only place where it will affect is if you open webpages heavy in flash content and pictures. And that too if you open many such pages simultaneously in different tabs. Only then is there a chance of getting a "Out Of Memory" error.

And if you are comfortable using a touchscreen phone, buy the LG Optimus One or the Dell XCD35.

It seems that you are heavily confused.

Decide your requirements & priorities first. Symbian & Android are entirely different & cater to different kind of users.

I'll suggest you phones only after you post your requirements.

Default Re: need suggestion (Nokia E-series or any android at 11k) !!!

I'd like to point you to the whole discussion : Confused Between Android and S^3

thanks mate!!!
I think i will go for android....
Default Re: need suggestion (Nokia E-series or any android at 11k) !!!

It seems that you are heavily confused.

Decide your requirements & priorities first. Symbian & Android are entirely different & cater to different kind of users.

I'll suggest you phones only after you post your requirements.
requirements:
3mp or above camera,
3G,
wifi,
gps,
speedy processor,
good battery backup,
social networking.
my budget is 11k (+/- 1k).
i usually surf more, downloads more, streams more,use loads of applications.
so it should have good internal memory.
i had an n73 which is now not usable at all. i surf and downloads more that my airtel 2gb gprs will only last abt three or four days. (8kbps-30kbps)

It depends on your comfort level, If you are cofortable with Symbian & physical keypad then Nokia e-series would suffice but if you want to explore the world of Android then LG Optimus One is a good start at a extremely reasonable pricing. If you buy it online from Letsbuy then you would get a additional discount with coupon code and will bill you around 10k.

I am a LG Optimus One user migrated from Nokia N73 (check my signature below to know what I have been using in the past) & love my decision. I have never had any mobile phone as good as this one.

But if you don't intend to use the capabilities of Android with apps & other stuff, then you may as well stick to Nokia.

aercy said:
It depends on your comfort level, If you are cofortable with Symbian & physical keypad then Nokia e-series would suffice but if you want to explore the world of Android then LG Optimus One is a good start at a extremely reasonable pricing. If you buy it online from Letsbuy then you would get a additional discount with coupon code and will bill you around 10k.

I am a LG Optimus One user migrated from Nokia N73 (check my signature below to know what I have been using in the past) & love my decision. I have never had any mobile phone as good as this one.

But if you don't intend to use the capabilities of Android with apps & other stuff, then you may as well stick to Nokia.
thanks for your reply..

As you are a optimus user, please tell me more about your phone.

Overall performance of the phone, video capturing , also tell visibility over sunlight because its has 265k colur display.

Back